American clans in a euro league...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaK-WiLdStaR said:
Don't agree? Hmmm.. do u think comments like:
"Because you can't set up a proper league in ya own stupid country ?" might be just a little antagonistic? It shows your true colors.

I don't know what everyone's problem is.. ppl aren't supposed to flame ppl just b/c they are from another country.

This antagonistic line u refer to was only said after the game had finished, on this forum, wasnt it? (if not ill stand corrected) Therefore i dont see how a comment can justify flaming, before it exists ;)

I think that if you read wot Zork said he isnt flaming you because you are American, more because you whined/flamed during the game about your ping(s).

Reactions: sobo
For the record I would vote Bush if I could vote.

Hi Flatus! :wave: Both East and West servers are now back to UT servers? :confused: If they are, GG! :thumb:

BTW, I eat at fast food restaurants fairly regularly and I'm VERY thin (I've been described as "gangly"). It's not what you eat, it's how much you eat of it. :D

Tru, but lets not miss the point. Its a vicious circle.. "they did something i didn't like, so i will do something back!!" 2 wrongs dont make a right. Let's be bigger people and leave it alone. If ppl whine about ping, wut does throwing insults get u? more useless banter

HaK-WiLdStaR said:
Ah Zork.. wut a match that was...

I remember you spending most of your time, trying to weasel us into a forfeit. :coolfip:
Costs me 1,5 month 2 arrange that match vs u, bitching around dates,servers and maps
( and i have 2 msn log's and ask min(g)er) wanna make a forfeit because i was sick and tyred of ya bs...

HaK-WiLdStaR said:
I'm sure most of the flaming you received was in response to your low class style in leading your clan.
First off al im not the leader off the clan that's Propain, im a simple match arranger..
lmao you where flaming @ the beginning off the match and ya came fooking 30 min l8ter...( where so sweet 2 wait 30 min, oh tnx for Mc again to pause)

HaK-WiLdStaR said:
Don't agree? Hmmm.. do u think comments like:
"Because you can't set up a proper league in ya own stupid country ?" might be just a little antagonistic? It shows your true colors.
lol that isn't flaming its the truth ffs..set it up then...

HaK-WiLdStaR said:
I don't know what everyone's problem is.. ppl aren't supposed to flame ppl just b/c they are from another country. HaK didn't start anything with CO, but CO definitely asked for anything they got. Zork as a clan leader, you should lead by example. That means remove the foot from your mouth, get off your high horse and stop flaming ppl about where they are from.
Read what gazzy said its not ya country ( be glad) its ya behaviour... use exploit bugs on Rocketcommand 2 times( ask Weirdo)

HaK-WiLdStaR said:
Yes, Flatus and the rest of the ppl that think ppl should stfu about the ping and deal with it, know exactly wut they are talking about. All the rest of the morons with the "euro, yank" talk need to get over themselves. Trust me you aren't any better b/c of which country you are from. Its the PLAYER you are.
Stfu then and deal with it why make the whole match a flame fest and talking about ping rape ffs.
know exaclty wut they are talking about ?? "I can't set up a proper league in my own country', so i can flame the euro cup and league ?Its that ya talking about ??
And again its not the fuckin country,state,color our what so ever...its the arrogant CLAN you are in.

HaK-WiLdStaR said:
P.S.- zork, remember promising hak an unofficial match on an NA server? didn't happen did it
[edit]
First off all never made promis..why i need 2 play on NA server never asked for you to join a euro cup..
We playing this game in our conitent because we wanna have a desecent ping 2 play this game..so why should i play on a NA server, i have nothing 2 prove with a 200 ping...
[/edit]

Zork

Last edited:
HaK-WiLdStaR said:
Tru, but lets not miss the point. Its a vicious circle.. "they did something i didn't like, so i will do something back!!" 2 wrongs dont make a right. Let's be bigger people and leave it alone. If ppl whine about ping, wut does throwing insults get u? more useless banter

Laggy Fcuker :rofl: :spam:

and imo this topic dont contribute nout too the utassault league ,plainly just moaning and bitching :shake:

i was just about to challenge you for a game on a na server but now i just cba :D

i also suggest you get your facts straight next time , waste of your time creating an account then
posting complete bs

forgive me for not knowing which one of u runs that circus

my facts otherwise were just fine

yes still a waste of time

i'm waitin on that challenge

HaK-WiLdStaR said:
no tzu is completely right

thanks for making my point zork

piece

Not that i wanna ruin your perfectly fine discussion here but i just felt the need to point something out "piece" and "peace" are 2 different things...

Reactions: Geo
HaK-WiLdStaR said:
forgive me for not knowing which one of u runs that circus

my facts otherwise were just fine

yes still a waste of time

i'm waitin on that challenge
lmao facts give sume proof then !!
begining mister nice guy on the forums ffs
And again read my post about he challenge

TuT said:
Not that i wanna ruin your perfectly fine discussion here but i just felt the need to point something out "piece" and "peace" are 2 different things...

:rofl: TuT :rofl: , u OLD NiL WHORE... hahahaha

Reactions: Geo
Status
Not open for further replies.