American clans in a euro league...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zork

Sep 3, 2001
The Netherlands
Yesterday we played a match vs the Hz clan CF, you can guess a american clan.
First off all np if they play in our league and behave like the rest off us.

Every clan agrees with rules if he sign's up:
[copy]Matches must be played on a European server[/paste]
But why would a american clan sign up in euro league if ya know the server aren't that good for ya?
Because they wanna play in our lovely,respect and good orginased league!! :clap:
Again np with it.

But why must they flame about ping rape ?? about we don't have 2 proud because we won vs 20000 pingers?? that server is on mars ?? That they using exploit bugs in maps ?? ( its a trick they say )
They agreed with the rules and signup didn't they ??

I've played now 2 matches vs american clans...Hak(cup) and CF(league). These matches where similar, all flamy and lots off bs...
There match report off the match last night show's sume proof imo...(lol if look @ mine i was really angry)
click

Dunno what you guy's think off this behaviour, but it really bothers me...
Those matches aren't fun imo and doesn't contribute anything to the league...

my 50 cent's
Zork

Well i think the match comment was a bit harsh; but the point is there... All EU servers will be laggy for NA's, same as NA servers (are there any left?!) will be laggy for EU gamers. They can't expect to waltz into the league and pwn everyone with a sub-100 ping;

Technology has come a long way, but they can't expect miracle pings in an EU league :(

Well i have to agree with Zork here, tbh they should accept that euro servers will be laggy for NA ppl or just f0 :P
The second point is next time ignore clan like they are, they arent worth a new thread on forums :p:

/Edit lmfao Hump :p

My dollar
AnTi :D

@ '//3iRd(o) : ye gamebox :rofl:
@ Zork : i fully agree with u there i know some very decent and nice NA players long time established in this league some even play in top clans like UAS ie. AND i know the kind of players u described... if they wanna play here they follow the rules or go. I remember a game AGES ago when the first NA players came over (xeption the ppl i mentioned at start) and that match we couldnt read a single teamsay comment cos the console was so full with flames and abuse basicly saying all europeans are our bitches and how they would own us on NA servers with there NA clan...

Knowing that you have okish pings in a Euro league, and knowing that if you play in an American league you will be lucky to get a ping under 200, would you go and play in that American league?

RighteousFury said:
@ '//3iRd(o) : ye gamebox :rofl:
@ Zork : i fully agree with u there i know some very decent and nice NA players long time established in this league some even play in top clans like UAS ie. AND i know the kind of players u described... if they wanna play here they follow the rules or go. I remember a game AGES ago when the first NA players came over (xeption the ppl i mentioned at start) and that match we couldnt read a single teamsay comment cos the console was so full with flames and abuse basicly saying all europeans are our bitches and how they would own us on NA servers with there NA clan...
I didnt think you were here that long Righteous ... |pi8| was the first NA team I remember, and they started in the league way before FDC did - they were here in 2001, dunno if there was one before them.

@weirdo: lol i know the comment in the match report was a little harsh but like i said i was really angry..
@humph: they lagged out :fingers:
@Mughi: we played pi8 in the old days and they never flamed like the new american clans do...
the amazing thing is that they aren't 12 year old boys but over 20!!!

ps. tnx for the rep point :P

Reactions: ProPain
was kinda funny but everytime you shoot one of em they spam the console with pingrape
and if they shoot you they you get a console full of HO HO HO
we had fun on ts though,

Status
Not open for further replies.