8 vs NOOB tele "bug" usage.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

im discussing whether its right to use them even tho they belong to the enemy, not whether they are bi-directional or homosexual or whatever u like to call em

ok , but i don't think people here have a problem with attackers going thru the spawn door and then going final.
the problem is that an attacker can go thru the bunker teleporter even before the gen is taken and so without any warning.
tbh i didn't even know i could go back in that teleporter when i was deffending :lol:

i absolutly don't give 2 shit about 8 vs nub game or whoever used that "trick" before
i'm just surprised that league admins leave this bug going while the fix has already been done :confused:

Decision has been made. There will be no punishment against MyM or clan (-8-). Reasons?:
1) Without asking the map author we don't know if this was intentional or not.
2) One option was to void ballistic and resume match but with it being christmas time and finding a time now when both clans will have enough players might prove difficult.
3) The times this bug is abused is very very rarely.
4) The teleport is only opened to attacker by a mistake from a defender.

Things that WILL happen:

1) Timo's fix implemented for the 2007 season (no vote it's just going straight in).

2) League rules will be updated for next year (some bugs are acceptable and some aren't which will be listed).

I'll leave this thread open for now but decision is staying no matter what the replies are.

Merry Christmas :Xmasgrin: And Happy Fragging In The New Year :plasma: ( Peace To All Men , And All That :grouphug: )

nice :)

but :

2) League rules will be updated for next year (some bugs are acceptable and some aren't which will be listed).

who gonna decide witch bug is acceptable ? :confused:

Decision has been made. There will be no punishment against MyM or clan (-8-). Reasons?:
2) One option was to void ballistic and resume match but with it being christmas time and finding a time now when both clans will have enough players might prove difficult.

Things that WILL happen:

1) Timo's fix implemented for the 2007 season (no vote it's just going straight in).

I'll leave this thread open for now but decision is staying no matter what the replies are.

o_0 I kinda made something happend for the good of the league 0_o

gj admins! I think thats the right decision :)

oh and gj with listing the incorrect bugs also

oh and merry xmas all

o_0 I kinda made something happend for the good of the league 0_o

gj admins! I think thats the right decision :)

oh and gj with listing the incorrect bugs also

oh and merry xmas all

now we should all bow for a little whiner? omg lol:rolleyes:

everyone knows you don't go back through tele in ballistic...

even noob

merry xmas

does this mean we can do the launch through the sniper nest without getting the switch and then jump over the objective so the defence dont get a message? After all, that's just altering gameplay imo :rolleyes: useless gimps.

pld admins btw :thumb: :D

brings us back to the point where you launched up the hill, jumped though vent before gen is taken and get warhead, dubidu :P

Things that WILL happen:

1) Fair enough.
2) If u'd have made this dicision a week ago then we could be arsed. Since you have discussed long enough, it seems that noone can be arsed to play the lame version of -8-.
3) :lol: :rofl: :lol: I see people cheating, which is very rarely. How is this not the same?
4) The defender in this case 1) did it by very accident (when gen went off), and 2) didn't know it. How can you give this point weight in your dicision?

Anyway good that something happens with it (buglist and fix, nais =))

now we should all bow for a little whiner? omg lol:rolleyes:

everyone knows you don't go back through tele in ballistic...

even noob

merry xmas
Not really you little bugger. Fe. TuT, uZi and ase didn't know about it. There are alot more players that didn't know. Smartass.

Timo honey come to irc!!!!

;)

xmas.gif