2v2 Tournament - Week Long - Starts Monday 13th

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i dont mind if he signs, but i know 2 strong players wont sign if he does. (gotta try and keep the numbers up and not scare people off)
either way this looks like a fail cause people have no guts and afraid to lose.

really sad, coulda get a top line out if people bothered

1. Wish
2. Twnz
3. Salva - Working:(
4. DJ
5. Sphere
6. X-Bomb
7. Dirz
8. Stylefish
9. Black Ninja
10. Torp
11. Insp
12. Loco
13. Axl
14. Weezy
15. Fury
16. XR
17. Hoi
18. Yak0r
19. Spoq
20. eRT
21. Lucy - bad ping cant play
22. Prom
+ more i prolly forgot.

Coulda been Epic and still could be. But UTA egos gonna get bashed. A good Opportunity presents itself and people run. Because they rather not lose then try and fail!

Its still open till Monday and it goes ahead as planned.

Last edited:
Wish if you want to sign then sign - everyone else show your guts and stop being little girls.

DJ post here again if you want to unsign, I spoke to twnz he is re-signing.

Last edited:
lol no problem, cheers for thinking im good haha :D, tbh i'd only just noticed the thread, i dont come on here much, as my post count shows haha

im in, but i cannot play on weekends (sat-sun)
so if thats when you want final (not that id make it..) unsign me

if you get to the final (IF) then that can be moved over to the following monday/tuesday or something. So ive added you to the list.
but I dont know if you will make the top 16 to be in the competition, but we still dont have 16 players yet!

Last edited:
would love to play, but sadly too less time :(

and why would u not allow someone to play in a competition where its league is alrdy as small as possible? cmon...

everyone is allowed to play. Just some have no balls to play. which is why there is only 12 signups at the moment. I tried my best to get something competitive back to this league over this year.

I have to say if I arrange something like this and the top players that pug every day don't show an interest then the competitive nature of the league is dead. I still believe most of this is down to lack of balls and being afraid to lose something meaningful. easy to lose a pug cause theres another one around the corner. Go into a straight knockout tournament and all of a sudden people are twitchy about signing up and who they will be partnered with and how it will work etc. I noticed this over the last couple of events we did. If this doesnt get to the skill level where I want it there wil be no tournaments by me in the future and all you guys can stick to your normal pug routine and get bored of that too. I want at least another 5 top sign ups in this.

Last edited:
ok a reminder before i go to bed.

Signup closes Monday 13th December @ 18gmt (signup in this thread)

If we dont get 16 players the event is cancelled. if we gt more then 16 players, the best 16 will be picked. Using my special formula.

Code:
IF(IF(INDEX(temp.xls!A:F;SUM(MATCH("EENU";temp.xls!A:A;0);MATCH("BF304";OFFSET(temp.xls!A1;MATCH("EENU";temp.xls!A:A;0)-1;0;MATCH("FCLI";temp.xls!A:A;0)-MATCH("EENU";temp.xls!A:A;0)+1;1);0))-1;5)<>0;5;6)=5;INDEX(temp.xls!A:F;SUM(MATCH("EENU";temp.xls!A:A;0);MATCH("BF304";OFFSET(temp.xls!A1;EQUIV("EENU";temp.xls!A:A;0)-1;0;MATCH("FCLI";temp.xls!A:A;0)-MATCH("EENU";temp.xls!A:A;0)+1;1);0))-1;IF(INDEX(temp.xls!A:F;SUM(MATCH("EENU";temp.xls!A:A;0);MATCH("BF304";OFFSET(temp.xls!A1;MATCH("EENU";temp.xls!A:A;0)-1;0;MATCH("FCLI";temp.xls!A:A;0)-MATCH("EENU";temp.xls!A:A;0)+1;1);0))-1;5)<>0;5;6));-INDEX(temp.xls!A:F;SUM(MATCH("EENU";temp.xls!A:A;0);MATCH("BF304";OFFSET(temp.xls!A1;MATCH("EENU";temp.xls!A:A;0)-1;0;MATCH("FCLI";temp.xls!A:A;0)-MATCH("EENU";temp.xls!A:A;0)+1;1);0))-1;IF(INDEX(temp.xls!A:F;SUM(MATCH("EENU";temp.xls!A:A;0);MATCH("BF304";OFFSET(temp.xls!A1;MATCH("EENU";temp.xls!A:A;0)-1;0;MATCH("FCLI";temp.xls!A:A;0)-MATCH("EENU";temp.xls!A:A;0)+1;1);0))-1;5)<>0;5;6)))

Really busy at the moment which means Im usually not on before 20gmt + football on wednesday which I dont want to miss. If thats not a problem I would play.

Won't be able to play Monday evening (tonight), rest of the evenings probably are ok. If that doesn't matter, sign me up as well then.

i would love to play personally but i haven't got the time sorry, edit: making it over so many evenings will probably make allot more people unavailable , what about a shorter format maybe best of 3 or 5 maps and have the whole thing on 1 evening ?

Last edited:
Guess we have 16 then if bn and fishy are allowed to play :)

Personaly I think its np since every1 wanna watch footy and evenings are best time to play anways. But lets wait for XB to decide and hopefully have this cup!

still time to signup, closing @ 18gmt and I will pick the best 16 from the list.

Looks like we got some strong signups now so hopefully should be pretty good!
Keep signing though!

Last edited: