2v2 Tournament - Week Long - Starts Monday 13th

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I just realized im gonna go on holliday next friday and i'll be gone till thursday :dunce:

Guess this will kinda become a problem?

atleast DJ openly said hes scared

Scared? not really. Its 2011 dont really care anymore.
But i think its useless thats why i wont play. U can put wish with kingshtrone vs any other 2 really good players he he still wins it "somehow". So thats why i wont play. I played 2vs2 with twnz+pitbul the other day which was really fun. I know for a fact after all these years it wont be CLOSE as fun as that 2v2 we played the other day.
i bet my BMW120 "The Beamer" who the winner of this cup will be. i just think its useless time to scheldule my busy time when i know whos gonna win it in the end.

And what you say twnz? competition? to me kinda ruins the comepetition. You noticed what happend last time you played 2v2 vs wish and html.

have fun anyway and thumbs up to XB to trying to arrange something with a 12 year old game

Scared? not really. Its 2011 dont really care anymore.
But i think its useless thats why i wont play. U can put wish with kingshtrone vs any other 2 really good players he he still wins it "somehow". So thats why i wont play. I played 2vs2 with twnz+pitbul the other day which was really fun. I know for a fact after all these years it wont be CLOSE as fun as that 2v2 we played the other day.
i bet my BMW120 "The Beamer" who the winner of this cup will be. i just think its useless time to scheldule my busy time when i know whos gonna win it in the end.

And what you say twnz? competition? to me kinda ruins the comepetition. You noticed what happend last time you played 2v2 vs wish and html.

have fun anyway and thumbs up to XB to trying to arrange something with a 12 year old game

Actually, certain people know, including w1sh that I've had problems with UT for the last 2-3 years, fortunately I've managed to fix most of the problems I've had, I can see that with the way I've been playing in the last few pugs (after the 2v2 in which I didn't realise acceleration was on until 3-0 then losing 4-3) But despite that you were still playing well DJ, so I don't understand why you presume you won't have a chance..

I'm not saying I can beat w1sh in a 2v2 now with these problems fixed, but I know I should be better than I used to be, and that I'm up for the competition even if it does mean losing, you being a top player DJ I would have hoped you'd have played the 2v2 regardless of whos playing.

Last edited:
so DJ are you in or out? or still waiting on wish
and bossk are you in, i didnt really understand what you meant by freely - first matches should be played either tonight or all of tomorrow... if you progress passed that round I can be a bit more flexible with arrangements.

Last edited:
im going home now, when i get back the signup closes. that will be around 18:30 GMT.

We are still some players short. its get cancelled if we dont have enough and I wont be wasting my time on future events.

I will run it cause dont wanna waste peoples time, even though people are wasting mine.!

Last edited:
Twnz / Pogo
d1sc / Html
X-Bomb / Pitbull
Wakko / Cyborg
BN / Fury
Fishy / Promax
Meteor / Axl
Loco / Bsk