2v2 Tournament - Week Long - Starts Monday 13th

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Very bad packet lost for everyone involved, that's my only complain.

The match was very intense and filled with mistakes from both sides, which surprisingly enough made it all so much more entertaining, we had a big advantage in fragpower, however html and disc's knowledge and experience was something we coudn't beat no matter how many headshots we managed to hit in a row, @ lavafort they had a full defence! We got completly owned, didn't help that we knew little about the map, imho lavafort made the match and what a fine match it was, great game, would love to play with you guys some other time, good luck for the final guys! :wave:

Ps: omg siege :sofa:

updated bracket

im suprised @ d1sc / html / mercy so far.

d1sc / HTML 4 - 2 Wakko / Cyborg

Wakko / Cyb were one of my favourites to win.

Attachments

• 2v2_bracket-SF.png
    2v2_bracket-SF.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 22
yeah great game you guys dominated us on Riv3 and the vast majority of snipe parts

and yes rofl at siege we got lucky, initially d1sc wanted me to dark him first run but then the map crashed and i said, no let me launch you to mid and it worked :D sexy scottish beast!

and im not sure what happened on ur attack but it was funny to watch :)

Well Cyborg, next time remember mentioning ropes and trees when ur playing with wakko. It will make him play at least double as good :P

Hello Can you guys get this played by Monday or Tuesday - Please. Infact Tuesday is the deadline.

I dont know exactly when I'll be home today but should be around 22:00, can't promise anything. I would play tonight aswell unless its too late....
But tomorrow is worse than today for me. Don't know about loco.

sorted me and d1sc win by default wooooooooooooooooo!!!!:hangover:

not sure why you made it this format nice one for putting the effort in ! imo it would be a good event played on 1 night like other ' pug league' events , all drawn with whatever players are available , maybe played first to 3-5 maps for shorter games that can be played one after the other maybe 2 servers running at same time too , just a suggestion :)

Last edited:
we won 4-2 but it was uber close.. had they won 3-3 then picked like riv3 or somethign they mightve won..

anyways disc cant play tomorrow and friday is xmas eve so likely this wont get played till next week... sorry

2v2 Tournament - 3 Week Long - Starts Monday 13th <-- change your topic thanks