2v2 AS Summer Cup!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

It has been rearranged til next week due to people going on holiday and others not being available tonight.

ok thanks , hoi mentioned being unavailable , and my inter net went down last night so couldn't get online, i could be available most days next week except monday , or tuesday evening

Is there somewhere a nice chart of all played matches and scores? and what will the final be? Thanks.

Seems like a lot of 5-0 matches? Only one match which was 5-2 , that seems closer.

Weren't there any close games? Tili and me lost 5-1 but it was very close.

5-4 , free & me vs loco & silver, rly fun & close one =-D
5-2, free & me vs hoi & xr, could've been a bit closer, but was rly fun too ^^

3 possibles for the final all told me they were away on vacation for the final, I tried to get it played thursday 22nd or so but Hoi couldn't. It should be tomorrow or monday night. You will have to speak to the players to find out.

no chance of monday night for me , but possibly tonight (probably not) tuesday is possible for me though early 18 or 19 gmt

edit: wednesday thursday or friday all possible too

Last edited: