2v2 AS Summer Cup!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Deadline is sunday so I suggest if possible you try and play tonight or tomorrow if you dont all want to be fighting for 1 server at the same time and day.

just a heads up my computer is currently totally unable to boot most likely due to a faulty power supply, hopefully its the only problem if so ill be back for this weekend, if the problem is worse though (busted mobo or whatever) and you don't see me on irc at all saturday or sunday ; I wont be able to play.

Heres hoping its only the power supply!!

GG Hoi & XR!

Best team definately won tonight. Great show of teamplay!
A few maps they were clearly much better, others were much closer (still can't believe we lost deso, we did such a fast attack, but they did it even faster X-D).

Furthermore thanks to Free for being my 2v2 partner, was fun :)

Last edited:
gg jer + free , actually found some of my skill back by some miracle lol. 2 maps you won you deserved you had a really nice atack on desolate too duno how we managed to win it lol , anyways gg's

just a heads up my computer is currently totally unable to boot most likely due to a faulty power supply, hopefully its the only problem if so ill be back for this weekend, if the problem is worse though (busted mobo or whatever) and you don't see me on irc at all saturday or sunday ; I wont be able to play.

Heres hoping its only the power supply!!

:sperm:

2093251882_02d726b1a3.jpg

yay im back wif a new power supply

BUT somehow my mobo is still overheating on its own unless i open the side and put an external fan next to my box
:mad:

From now on, no substitutes can be used, if the matches dont take place tonight, the team that had least people showing up will be forfeitting.