2v2 AS Summer Cup!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

It was me, not Html :P but anyway, I'm back home today and still got a week off..so can basically play whenever.

However HTML goes to work at 20gmt so the game would have to start at around 18gmt? But looking at your posts that seems ok... any day at all this week is fine for us, so you two and just choose a day and let us know

what wish says is correct, I can play any day of this week at 6 gmt, i'd rather know in advance though in case the game goes on long (cuz no matter what im leaving for work at 7h55 pm GMT)

also I was always available to play when im not working :P

So it's basically up to Hoi now? Hopefully he will check this thread and let us know, then

Fine with me. Cant do thursday anymore btw, so if it isnt gonna be today then tomorrow!

w1sh and html won 1-0 hoi had to leave to take his mum to town lol and ace kicked me 3 times within 2 maps and kept getting freezes from ace pretty pointless to play when they were going to win anyway, grats winners x

Last edited:
XR, can you TRY and play it tomorrow please. If people start dropping out and forfeitting at the first attempt of the final then there is no hope for future cups. This is 2v2.... the lowest team numbers and we cant even finish a final. You said you can tomorrow so lets see then rather than leaving it as it is.

XR, can you TRY and play it tomorrow please. If people start dropping out and forfeitting at the first attempt of the final then there is no hope for future cups. This is 2v2.... the lowest team numbers and we cant even finish a final. You said you can tomorrow so lets see then rather than leaving it as it is.

ace is kicking me and freezing on that 2v2 server allot for some reason , never happens on normal pug server. think you should just grant wish and html the winners and begin next cup , they r worthy winners x