Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. BaTRaT

League site down ?

Thanks Meet! That was the one! :) :thumb:
  2. BaTRaT

League site down ?

Cain't get to http://leagueas.utassault.net . "You do not have permission to access the requested file on this server." :confused: :(
  3. BaTRaT

AS-Arrival - EndScence GPF

Yes, the tractor beam is different, and overall I find the map quite fun. Yesterday we were defending and sniping guys as they used the tractor beam. Needless to say, they were quite upset (no way to fight back). :D
  4. BaTRaT

Maps to put on the Orange Server(s)

Can you update the AS-arrival.zip on the Downloads page of http://unreal.orange.net ?
  5. BaTRaT

LeagueAS v130 (LAN) Woes

:uhh: :hide: :dunce: My eyesite is really bad, you know, us old folk. :prooap:
  6. BaTRaT

LeagueAS v130 (LAN) Woes

*Originally posted in the other League AS Forum* When I fire up our LAN server with the LeagueAS130 packages, I always disconnect after I successfully join the game. (log shows as a client timeout). Funny thing is that after I join, my player is stuck in the spawnpoint, and all I can do is...
  7. BaTRaT

Shock Combo Bind Or Somefink?

Yup, Excessive Overkill is the MOD that allows for superspamming - Kinda fun for while. Excessive Overkill
  8. BaTRaT

UtoaP match signup

ARRGH! I'm on the late shift this week, typically I'd be home, just before the wee'uns. Any way to SPEC this if I can get a chance? I'll be in about 23:30 GMT.
  9. BaTRaT

Suggestions for New League Maps

Nix to AS-Biux Biux - The end objective is unusual, I'll say that for it, other than that - just yuck. I vote for AS-Canyon. That map has multiple attack paths, nice weapons loadout. If there is anything I'd complain about it's the long run at the beginning. Take a look at...
  10. BaTRaT

AS-Arrival - EndScence GPF

When I play this map on our LAN, the endscence kicks the players out of the server. (connection failed). We reconnect, and we've switched from Offense to D sucessfully, however, we seem to be continually getting connection failed when trying to view the endscene. Of course if we play it...
  11. BaTRaT

Qualify?

Yes, I'm over 30 (feels like 60) No Clan membership - hell! The EU AS matches are during prime naptime! :sleep: :yawn2: Old age and treachery ALWAYS conquers youth and exuberance! :tank: Besides, when Butterfinger bolted from 265, I was left all alone. :(
  12. BaTRaT

LeagueAS v130 (LAN) Woes

When I fire up our LAN server with the LeagueAS130 packages, I always disconnected after I sucessfully join the game. (log shows as a client timeout). Funny thing is that asfter I join, my plyer is stuck in the spawnpoint, and all I can do is look around for 30 sec then the server disconnects...
  13. BaTRaT

Guess the artist and the song.

Yes, that is correct! :party: Extra beer for Draize since he got it witha mis-quote! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
  14. BaTRaT

This SHOULD be easy.. :nod "When I come home cold and tired ... it's good to warm my balls beside the fire" Artist: Album:
  15. BaTRaT

Songs that u like but ur Embarrassed about!

Any 'Soft Cell' Album - more specifically - Marc Almond In my misspent youth - Barry Manilow :eek Finally - Gloria Estefan - All Albums ;) I used to have a blank cassette with her music on it that I kept under the seat in my car - my Led Zeppelin/ Black Sabbath buddies would've...
  16. BaTRaT

Q & A Round II

A: Only in Alaska Q: How much wood could a woddchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  17. BaTRaT

AS-Rook - Chain Locked ???

That must be it, first time I've heard of "The Invisible Chain Thing" is that common?
  18. BaTRaT

AS-Rook - Chain Locked ???

Ya, you were telling me that one was there , I was just standing there blasting where the chains were supposed to be, and XxRoBoTxX was coming by occasionally to check up on me :shock: ah well...
  19. BaTRaT

You'd think so the way I've been playin' lately :throw: ... ARGH!
  20. BaTRaT

Best Assault Map

I like AS-Annihilation-v11 as well ... Also OperationCertainDeath (WAM Pack) One of my all-time favorites is AS-Canyon, but that can be completed in like :20 secs or faster with a hammer launch :( :( Providing that the known exploits aren't used, there are lots of good maps -...