Suggestions for New League Maps

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Towanda

Old ppl dont dodge
Jun 8, 2001
Sweden
suggestions for new maps

Let's line up some alternatives for new maps to enter the league :)

AS-LaserV2
Download it here

AS-Scarab beta (until the real thing comes out :))
Download it here

and some admin. pls make this a sticky ;)

edit, screwed the url:s up somewhat 1st :D

Last edited:
Re: suggestions for new maps

Originally posted by Towanda
AS-LaserV2
Download it here
This Map is a :nono: , because, it´s like GrandCanyon Style = Long Map Time, Longer Run Time, Longest Map ever...
Originally posted by Towanda
AS-Scarab beta (until the real thing comes out :))
Download it here
Yup, this would be prolly a :thumb: when it gets released.
edit, screwed the url:s up somewhat 1st :D
u n00b :P

grandcanyon rawks, im always well chuffed once ie hammerjumped over the canyon and am about 5 minutes walk ahead of the defence with a clear site of the chopper :rofl:

whats time limit on that fooka? 40 mins or so?

fc!!!

big thx to Sullen_Scrota for wanting to listen to our suggestions :thumb:

01. AS-Arrival
02. AS-AutoRIP
03. AS-BioAssault
04. AS-Biux
05. AS-Coldersteel
06. AS-Colossus
07. AS-FactoryUprising
08. AS-GekokoujouAL
09. AS-GuardiaAL
10. AS-HeavyWaterFactory
11. AS-Manticore
12. AS-OceanfloorAL
13. AS-Orbital (version 2)
14. AS-Riverbed][
15. AS-Rocketcommand
16. AS-Saqqara
17. AS-Submarinebase][
18. AS-Warehouse
19. AS-Ruins

9 and 12 are already league maps. :rolleyes:
16 needs reworking/relooking at before it can be reentered
8 is flawed which is why it got removed

Don't just list every map under the sun Drooz, reasoning for why you want all these maps would be enlightening.

AS-Colossus is a nice map but the end needs reworking where you come down the lift shaft

AS-Ruins is a nice map got good a flow to it but not played it online yet so would need testing or something maybe put on a jolt or something and see what ppl think of it

these are the two outta the list drooz posted that i would want to be tested to see if suitable

I've been running a secret league poll with admins and clan reps, and out of 230 votes cast, the overwhelming majority voted for As-GrandCanyon to become a league map.

I'm as surprised as the rest of ya. :thumb:

hhhhhmmmmmmmm

May i put in a vote that no map enters the league before it's being a bit more thoroughly tested on public servers with at least 10 people on it...

i mean, AS-Saqqara looked nice, but i never played it, only in a prac war once, and i didn't like to def it.. didn't like to play it..

maybe after a while on pubs i can get used to it... like used to desertstorm now and starting to like it, hated it at first..

i'll check out that orange server, sounds cool anyways.. and i hope maps won't enter the league cos a few people say yes..

as an example... AS-GuardiaEQ sux, some people voted yes and now it's on jolt three.. while everyone wants it to be taken OFF now

AS-Ruins doesnt seem too bad, had a quick look at it on a orange server with 4 players... shame I didnt know it when I pld it there first time (after auto-download)

Nix to AS-Biux

Biux - The end objective is unusual, I'll say that for it, other than that - just yuck.

I vote for AS-Canyon.
That map has multiple attack paths, nice weapons loadout. If there is anything I'd complain about it's the long run at the beginning.

Take a look at AS-Progress as well. I like it, but there are probably conditions that need to be met to be a League map, I'm not sure what those are.

Last edited:
Orange EXTRA maps has most of these but if a link is put in the forum i will download em and these maps do need testing on public b4 possible amendments can be made :D

AS-FactoryUprising

A bit buggy... BUUUT, for the spam addicts :P

I had a spam-like-guardia-blast last nite with 12 players :lol:

And no, that´s not a suggestion :D

AS-Colossus...

Uhm.. the defending part is really really fucked, dunno where to go, it´s a total mess, it´s the worst map for defending! :\

AS-HeavyWaterFactory

It´s a real good map, good attack ways and good defense points (tho, in the end u can rush it, but in the beginning, good defense points)

.. and it have a great tune :P

afaik it´s used in the WAR League?

Status
Not open for further replies.