Maps to put on the Orange Server(s)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I'm sure you've discovered this already, but AS-Arrival crashes UT on the client side at the change of teams when played online. I'm sorry I released a corrupt map, but I had no way of testing it online back when I made it.

I do have a fixed version with a few minor improvements on my hard drive all zipped up and ready to go, although I haven't uploaded it anywhere yet. If someone could let me know or give me a link on where to upload it to this site (I don't have any webspace and I'm kinda dumb about internet stuff:)) I'd appreciate it.

BTW it was really nice to see that someone requested to have my map put on the server. It was a lot of hard work to make it, and I didn't exactly get a metric buttload of positive feedback, so thanks:)

MoUtH4WaR,

Arrival V2 is now installed and in the map rotation 193.35.135.107:7757

Suicidal,

If people would play it, I would set up a permanently open league server. Last time I did this no-one came, which it is why it is now running 100% custom maps. The server still isnt particularly busy though.

Jolt 3 is always full, but runs UT Pure so it is now a bag of shit and unplayable.

As you run LeagueAS, I am sure people will play there now.

Since you have been running LeagueAS, you now have the most popular AS server :D

wtf best server out there nice one :)

good work a admin with time and an ear, /me is amazed.:cool:

Well, i went on that server. Didn't actually get to PLAY my map but i got to watch a couple guys figure out how to launch into the tractor beam:P Had fun tho:)

Hey if anyone's goin into the server to play and there's a few people on and they're not just practicing launches, maybe someone could icq me at 72719220 and let me know cuz I still haven't had a chance to play a game in my map and I'm really anxious to.

I play UT like ass, BTW, so don't expect much:)

Ok, I had a bit of a hiccup with the server, it was kicking people because maps were using custom packages that I hadnt specifically loaded in the ini file. (there is another thread about this if your particularly interested).

I have now checked that ALL the maps in the current map rotation load successfully.

Apologies to everyone that got kicked, or tried to join the server and couldnt.

Just my tuppence worth:

The new orange servers have been brill when I've played on them. My one tweensy little request would be:

Would it be possible to put all the maps currently on the server into one big ZIP file, so that people could download and install in a oner, rather than have to wait for the server to push them a map they don't have, or go hunting all over the place for the individual maps?

Every map that is installed on an Orange server can be downloaded from http://www.unreal.orange.net in the downloads section.

All the maps are listed in alphabetical order, so it is worth noting that Wampack1.1 which is listed last, contains assault maps.