Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. tarkku

Been a while...

few days ago i started my ut... its been a year since i played last time and assault was soooo cool... played with Ias-Cyb and some ias pal called Lady Marmelade...those old times came back into my mind... it was good to see you guys... seems that you guys are doing pretty well (2nd division)...
  2. tarkku

$ÞåmThrëäÐ

bah bah...:cool:
  3. tarkku

Hey farac

:wow: nice chick... show us yer edited pic die§el :P
  4. tarkku

Blade!

thehe...frag gimme some euros fs :P 100 is enuf... :poke:
  5. tarkku

Another stupid question

hmm...just how to disable it :P
  6. tarkku

Need some euros :P

bah "I will get a new component :soon: " :D
  7. tarkku

Need some euros :P

somebody gimme 100 euros so I can buy some f00king component to my comp and play again :P
  8. tarkku

Blade!

oh yeah and blade get msn messenger icq crashes my comp often :P
  9. tarkku

Blade!

sorry for having these comp-probs now I have UT on my other comp it works well but I have firewalls so I cant play online...do you guys have ideas how to get rid of them? because I really would like to play with IAS and because you guys are so nice pals :) but however I have to get those...
  10. tarkku

Girls clan?

hmm... Ever heard that LittleDevil pal? She was on STK first before she was kicked from there because the (gay?) members didnt want to have girls on their clan :lol: ... then she was on 23 but left...dunno why :P now she's a lonely snake and some clan leader should give her a trial...but...
  11. tarkku

Girls clan?

12. tarkku

Another stupid question

Well I got a new comp (same connection?) and now it wont ping any servers...whats the prob? :confused:
  13. tarkku

Stupid Question :P

Can I "Spectate" the matches that are played on NA servers? I mean whats the channel then? #utnaserver? :P :confused:
  14. tarkku

Siege to be removed

lol ajax ever heard about overlord-launch...that launch takes you straight to the final objective...you knew that didnt you? ;) well how do we stop that launching...we coordinate our defend and block the launching...or is that impossible in coup? havent ever played it... soz if im wrong :P
  15. tarkku

Goodbye UTA

? Clan still exists? Whee! Do you guys play UT still? C0000000l :P :cow: all clans got :blackeye: by >ION<... Sayonara pals we will see you @ UT2K3
  16. tarkku

NA Ladder results for April

:D :lol: Ranger :D
  17. tarkku

Siege to be removed

Thanks man! Hope we will get saq & siege back... damn man... maybe its time to give some donations to utassault.net... ;) :cuddle: :lol: :)
  18. tarkku

SaqqaraAL to be removed...

hmm... ProGress is nice...as konnan said, every map can be defended well with a good cordinate or something like that :P ...No r0x-command its waaaay too long one I get bored attacking/defending one map more than 10 mins... and r0xcommand usually take that long...how about coldsteel? or does it...
  19. tarkku

Sorry mates...

=D :rofl: Blade
  20. tarkku

Sorry mates...

I havent been online for a week because of my comp... Last sunday it self-destructed or something I dunno but just some smoke came out... Cool eh? :P :confused: Well now im on my girlfriend's comp and I will get some money soon so I will get a new comp and come and shoot your arses :P Sayonara!