Girls clan?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by LatinoMi5
And i haven't forgotten -={Mi5}=-Anna... anyone remembers her?, she recruited me into mi5 ... july 2000

she left because she got very busy with real life shit.. :(

The day Anna left Mi5 (the original Mi5 :p: ) was the day it started falling apart - I stepped down shortly after :( One of the closest friends I've made, in UT or real life and Mi5 would never have been the success it was without her :bawling:

She never actually gave a reason for leaving, although she did initially become less active due to real life shit... Then she just shut down her email accounts and vanished one day :confused:

But remember Lat, the decision to recruit you wasn't just hers ;)

I tried a couple of years ago to organize a battle of the sexes match but trying to find enough girls and with the conflict in time zones it never materialized. Some of the girls I found out were actually guys pretending to be girls (scarey eh?). Currently I can only name 3 other NA players besides myself that play assault altho I know there are female ctf and tdm players.

I would still like to see and play an assault match like so if anybody is interested in helping me organize it give me a shout. Maybe we could have some fun.

Last edited:
duh, y and gatekeeper had to skip school to catch me online lat, and y know it y n00b :D

I think MoD had quite a few female players also, and I can't forget Stormy

even to use a female skin was uncommon, I can actually tell when I first saw someone use it - and everyone on the server kept asking the guy if he was female (only because of the skin actually... for real). I think he called himself El Mariachi.

Soz just seen this

I just like to say

LMFAOLOL @ skullys posts on the previous page :D

Originally posted by sKull
fs daz u got pink nail varnish ,got to say the bald women looks fit :moon:

:rofl:

hmm...

Ever heard that LittleDevil pal? She was on STK first before she was kicked from there because the (gay?) members didnt want to have girls on their clan :lol: ... then she was on 23 but left...dunno why :P now she's a lonely snake and some clan leader should give her a trial...but unfortunately it seems she's moving to diego...:P whatever... heard about /\/\illa latino?

my name is graham

i am a truck driver

i eat pies and have holes in my socks

i play assault

dor (the master of exposing the he/she's) and one other source told me that heqqr confessed to being a guy, bison

so prove it

lololzololzolzolzolzollozloolzolz!

i know her in reel life :)

she DOES pretend to be a guy sometimes, cuz she got pissed of everyone hitting on her cuz of her pic we posted.

but she never chexx these forums, so i'm safe here :)