Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Trunks

56k Ownage!

2. Trunks

Unreal 2 anyone?!

Bought it today, it rules and you should go out and buy it! :D The game really is a mixture between Half-life and Deus Ex, in the way you have to talk to people in order to take some action. There are only two things that I dislike about the game. 1) If your comp is shite, you will...
  3. Trunks

Join me! (not this crap again)

Got you interested :D All I'm gonna say is JOIN ME! I have 196 in my army, I wanna reach 200! :D http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=13574 :D The defence is looking good, a Walled Town and a Battering Ram for attack. Join me or I will have to attack you and take your gold :rolleyes:
  4. Trunks

Lo guys

Thought I would pop in and say Hi :wave: Just to let you guys know I should have the new comp by christmas :D and I might start playing in publics again. Nothing much is happening in the UT2 world, you get some good players but they are mainly all n00bs, so no challenge... :( So don't be...
  5. Trunks

UT2003, Why aren't you playing it?!

Ok guys, why the hell aren't you playing it? It is a good game, it may not have AS but Bombing Run is quite good fun, it has the same tactics as Asaault, you just run like a pussy... The levels are bigger, look nicer and are overall better...
  6. Trunks

I'm Am Back!

I have finally got everything up and running and took it for a test run last night, bit laggy for some reason but I'm sure it will flattenout...
  7. Trunks

Don't mind playing iAS

Lo SEK, Some guy under a name of "Pong" told me about SEK playing iAS and I want to see if I could attempt at joining (only for the iAS) Hope to hear from you....:D
  8. Trunks

Servers

Lo all, I don't really know where to put this so I've put it here (don't go mad) but I'm looking for cheap or free servers...If you know any please contact me. E-mail: [email protected] ICQ: 93268118
  9. Trunks

Like my new avatar? :mosher:
  10. Trunks

New recruits?

Well apart from these guys below we have some new recruits: gHaStLy - 145649252 Cannos - 143072648 Tarrku - 121311777 W.Wallace - 125704901 Valkyr - 120842430 Crawlish - 148570190 NEW RECRUITS! (from next month) Goku - 58664173 Ceristo - 149343811 Maybe our mate Mar will...
  11. Trunks

Rating system

When you post a message you are rated e.g Skilled What is the system for this?
  12. Trunks

The Site

Lo all, If Blade wants we can have a newsite :) My bro is willing to make us a site, sneaky already has the demo but in about a week we could have the real thing... What do you guys think???
  13. Trunks

Recruits!

Lo mates, If you haven't noticed we have 6 recruits: gHaStLy - 145649252 Cannos - 143072648 Tarrku - 121311777 W.Wallace - 125704901 Valkyr - 120842430 Crawlish - 148570190 Please be nice to these guys mates, soon you might be playing matches with them...
  14. Trunks

We need some new members

Lo all, As you can tell from my avatar I'm from *=)IAS(=* and we are looking for some new members....Think your the player we need? You can visit our site to find out more about us www.ia-squad.de.vu. You can e-mail us at [email protected] You can send me a message on ICQ 93268118...
  15. Trunks

Our match against BiB and will IAS die?

well guys, we played against BiB short of a man (again) and were winning 1-0...then they got their 6th player to make it 6 on 5. We started to lose our grip on the match and started losing 4-1. Then Storm had enough and left the match, we were now screwed! Now playing 6 vs 4 you can tell what...
  16. Trunks

Me and SoD???

Hi guys, I haven't been playing UT for about 6 months now and I think I should quit SoD. Atm I am wasting space for a new member and because I've been away for so long....I have lost most of my talent at the game and won't know any of the new tricks. It was fun whilst I was with SoD but I...
  17. Trunks

Members???

Hi mates, This post is really aimed towards Dark and JoFang. I have a question for you guys, now that BadBoy has left SoD, does that mean we need a new member(s)??? If we do need new members i've got a guy for you, he used to be a newbie that I was training, he is no longer a...
  18. Trunks

My Problem

Hi mates, If you haven't seen me around for a while it's because I have now started my GCSE's which means a lot more hard work. I will be online from time to time, but wont be able to make it to every match. If Darky hasn't told you he is gonna make me a member of honour, this gives me the...
  19. Trunks

SoD needs a member

Hi all, At the moment SoD are looking for a clan member who has talent and is a pro site designer. If you think thats you just reply to this message. -][SoD][-BE/\NIE