Lo guys

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Trunks

*=)IAS(=*
Aug 11, 2001
England
Thought I would pop in and say Hi :wave:

Just to let you guys know I should have the new comp by christmas :D and I might start playing in publics again. Nothing much is happening in the UT2 world, you get some good players but they are mainly all n00bs, so no challenge... :(

So don't be suprised if you see me on the publics, I'll be the guy getting fragged over and over again...

btw :D Merry Christmas!:D

wb young lad :wave: Hope to see u on pubs :soon:

Merry Christmas to you too :D

Saw a couple of the guys last night, good fun ;)

Still rusty though, use to the UT2 controls now. Keep thinking I can do a double-jump upwards and a wall climb.:mad:

Your next Farac mate, I'll try to catch you in a server next time :rolleyes:

lo Trunks! good to cu, just drop in #ias and !wut us, been getting busy there recently :D

still running like a pussy???

well I spend the night at a friendshouse yeaterday playing Halo and dead or alive 3! :D

Those women really gives me the "HARD" look at things :drool:

especially like the Hitomi girl (18 German :drool2: ) just sad she isnt real :wanker:

edit: fuckin typo grrr

Last edited:
Hi Trunks, loking forward to frag u'r ARSE again...:D

Merry Christmas, m8. Hope u get some nice gift's...

Still running like a pussy but I've been playing UT2 DM so my skills are about what they were when I left, just need to forget all the new stuff from UT2, it's fucking up my spree :mad:

Me and Pat were in a server for a couple of rounds, then I was left on my own :( Me and Happy Guy still won though... ;)