I'm Am Back!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Trunks

*=)IAS(=*
Aug 11, 2001
England
I have finally got everything up and running and took it for a test run last night, bit laggy for some reason but I'm sure it will flattenout...

damn this comp, damn crappy keyboard and this damn crappy connection [picks up comp and throws it in the bin] How am I still telling you this?

The screeny dont work :scared:

and before you ask again mate, I did get a godlike in that map, but I cant say much about my team, bunch of :moon2: :flack:

Apart from one person on my team that actually beat me, think it was vip...

Last edited:
Also to inform you I may be getting broadband, this will make my connection about 25 times faster than it is now if I remember correctly...

Still hoping this happens though, heard maybe sunday...

Nice m8y!!!:thumb:

But don't get my f00kin connection :angry: :calm:

25 times faster :clap:

Don't do the deal :deal: If it isn't a good one!!!

Meinem connection sucks bollox :angry: :hammer:

This is a "maybe" not for certain yet, maybe I should do what Bart and Lisa do in "The Simpsons"?

"Dad will you buy me broadband?!"
etc....

Have you guys heard of "Mega bit"? Well it's 2 times faster than broadband and I'm trying to get it...Wish me luck ;)

lol trunks, mbit is broadband

i'm guessing u're either talking about 1mbit blueyonder, or ntl

mbit just means that rather then getting the normal blueyonder or whatever speed (like i've got) of 512k, u'll have more bandwidth (1mbit). we still really far behind in england, as blade has 1.5mbit i belive.
anyway, i don't think 1mbit would give u any lower a ping them 512 would, but it would be usefull for downloading things
also u get a faster upload then the 512k one, so u could host games faster

so go for it!

Well I've been looking at their site, as ya do and this is what I found:

Speed*
blueyonder 1Mb is up to twice as fast as a standard broadband 512kbps service and 20 times faster than dial-up! The downstream speed is now 1024kbps, so downloads are now faster than ever before. We've also increased the upload speed to 256kbps to help you share or publish large files faster.

Email Accounts
blueyonder 1Mb provides five email accounts, each with three different email aliases.

Priority 1Mb Freephone Technical Support
Priority access for 1Mb customers to freephone technical help and advice 7 days a week, 24 hrs a day.

Personal Web Space
You have access to 30MB of space to build a web page devoted to photos of you, your dog, the band you were in the 70s or whatever!

Price
The blueyonder 1Mb service is now available across the country in Telewest areas.
If you are a new blueyonder broadband Internet customer, there is a one-off installation fee of £50 (or £75 if you require an NIC card).
Unlimited 1Mb access is then only £35 a month if you take another Telewest service or £39.99 if you take blueyonder Internet alone. This is only £10 per month more than our 512kbps broadband service for up to twice as fast Internet.

Go here http://www.telewest.co.uk/athome/1mbbroadband.html if you want to read more

Originally posted by DJacidvoodoo
we still really far behind in england, as blade has 1.5mbit i belive.

LÖL he has 2,5 mb SWEDEN rulez :spank: