Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. A

iCTF league

The outstanding games thread says it was rejected, not admin scheduled... If this was the case the match should've been submitted, not made a shared forfeit. Streak would still be wrong, and atP is still set as champion in the site :o
  2. A

iCTF league

Challenges in the bottom div are removed from the schedule when rejected, hence no shared forfeit possible. Shared forfeits do not grant access into the league, standard forfeits do. They are not even possible in the bottom division.
  3. A

iCTF league

Yet nbk was promoted but IDC wasnt?
  4. A

iCTF league

already shrinking :( May I know which match did »nßk« win/tie to enter the ladder... with 0 streak? :confused: And why are atP still the champs in the site? :p:
  5. A

Prejudgement in UTA?

So the problem is that the issue was not "reported" ?... :| It has been reported a dozen of times via forum threads and PMs to admins. Everyone knows it's true. The author never denied it either. It would be quite pointless to do as there were so many witnesses in game. But then we have to...
  6. A

Prejudgement in UTA?

This thread is not aimed to cause a flamewar but to discuss what I consider an important matter in a mature way. Please don't post if you came here to insult. All I want is a reasoned answer as racism is an issue that concerns me specially. So please clarify the following point to me...
  7. A

Prejudgement in UTA?

This thread is not aimed to cause a flamewar but to discuss what I consider an important matter in a mature way. Please don't post if you came here to insult. All I want is a reasoned answer as racism is an issue that concerns me specially. So please clarify the following point to me...