iCTF league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Alfie

Feb 26, 2006
Leavers: AUT, ULL, «¿??¿»
HZLeavers: wS, HAD, FoD, rOd, X

already shrinking :(

May I know which match did »nßk« win/tie to enter the ladder... with 0 streak? :confused:

And why are atP still the champs in the site? :p:

Dunno why theirs history doesn't shows last match but afair they had match scheduled against Confused where they won by Shared Forfeit. That's why they were promoted.

Challenges in the bottom div are removed from the schedule when rejected, hence no shared forfeit possible.

Shared forfeits do not grant access into the league, standard forfeits do. They are not even possible in the bottom division.

Its my understanding that if a team is challenged by a HZ team they are not permitted to reject that challenge unless they have either played the team the previous month or both teams agree to remove the challenge.
Confused hadnt arranged enough matches for the month and had an outstanding challenge that they should of played ,in this case because confused left the match is a default win for the challenger.

Or something along those lines, rules are boring things to workout :cool:

The outstanding games thread says it was rejected, not admin scheduled...

If this was the case the match should've been submitted, not made a shared forfeit.

Streak would still be wrong, and atP is still set as champion in the site :o

Last edited:
Hmm, never had any shared forfeits against HZ clans, and first time i see that... I can only confirm that shared forfeit doesn`t allow clan enter the ladder. I think it`s not even listed in the rules. SO if it`s not in the rules, such as case is only admin decission i guess.

EDIT just reading last post :slap:

Shared forfeits are mostly for leaving clans, who decides to leave (and let admins know) some days after posting Tables post, and have no matches booked yet. (note that you can`t have shared forfeit among 2 HZ clans)

Last edited:
yeah in fact we never won a game (did we even play one ?) but maybe now clans dont reject us all the time

well nothing else we could do, every month all the clans in the ladder (that were active) already had 4 clans to play therefore we couldnt actually get anyone to play us. Only one I saw was Confused, and I challenged them, before they actually requested removal. Date was offered before they requested removal which is as good as not showing for the match. IDC have been in HZ 1 month? nBk 3 or 4 months (basically from the start) for us there was no other way of getting into the league with no HZ clans willing to play us. I think this was the fairest solution.

It was mine and Protocol's decision. Since we never dealed with this kind of situation before we decided to treat this forfeit as a win and then just follow Holding Zone rules.
Right now you got one more good clan to play against in league which should make it a lil bit more fun.
As Torp said ... it was the fairest solution in our opinion.

Indeed, also on a sidenote, you can make atp v sny zeroping mate, your not on irc so thought I'd mention it here anyway :)