Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Fuler

Meeting

Hmmmmmmmm :hm: So what? Lets make it! Find a country, city and do the clan / ut snapshot! We can drink a beer(s), also milk and watch a ut movies. Would be nice to meet a old mates, wouldnt be? Germany place maybe???? Seems to be neerest to everybody?
  2. Fuler

Music

Hello guys, do anybody of you know where i can download a music for free? Sure i can use torrent or something like rapidshare but im looking for a website, which has many and many Rock and Metal groups with all tags. If every tags would be with same format, that would be best. Its because im...
  3. Fuler

Fun Matches

Hey guys, what would you say about some fun match vs czechs? we could play with those teams CZ: nicio, deimoss, speed_dead, maxXx, Fuler, Tweety dzz: Nomercy, sarmat, Tiago, Marko, Folder, Silence => we need to play this week because of tweety holidays, also its maybe hard to get all those ppl...
  4. Fuler

Olympic Winter Games 2010 - Ice Hockey

Hm im not sure why i make this topic... Probably its because tonight comes Ice Hockey match Czech Republic vs Rusia and dzz got a match at same time. Dim is lucker who cant play at serve 2 for utdc troubles with 62bit system. Me and maxXx gotta play and cant watch the match! UNFAIR! Anyway...
  5. Fuler

Christmas 2009

Merry christmas guys. Enjoy you holidays, be nice to people you like, dont drink much alcohol(like me :( ) and just i wish you a lot of fun and great moments. :Xmassmile: :Xmastree:
  6. Fuler

Uncle Fuler

Yeah its true! My sister has a small boy called Daniel. Name: Ju?ík Daniel Born 3.11.2009 at 22:30 Cz time(21:30GTM). Weigh: 3 300g 50cm Its him! He has dark blue eyes... With his mother Hana: With his father Martin: Oh yea, WildLee and Codel are uncle too, of course :D ;)
  7. Fuler

~dzz~ vs {[AUT]}

Well... once we played vs them in 25/09/2009 and now you can see how i and my mate maxXx cared about... :lol: Well at least i wrote a sms to WildLee about that i wanna know result. :rolleyes:
  8. Fuler

Yes!

Life. We are all living it. Or are we? Change is generated from consciousness but where is consciousness generated from? From the external . And how do we control the external? With one word. And what is that word? Yes! The word is' yes'. Yes, yes, yes. Say it a million times. Say it...
  9. Fuler

~dzz~ brothers

Fuler's First Unreal Tournament Assault Movie. You can download and also watch it there.
  10. Fuler

Codel, Fuler, maxxx banned from DoG Stda Server - answer

New thread because db closed the first one. We have a same IP because we are on the same connection in one flat. So if we realy gotta wait for Codels apologise to timo and brajan, we will never play UT on this server anymore because you know, Codel will never do it. => you banned me...
  11. Fuler

Codel, Fuler, maxxx banned from DoG Stda Server

May i ask why we are banned without any reason from this server(same ip)? We hoped its just for some days, but now we know its not for days or month, its just pernament. DoG custom is allowed, dog stda not... :( Reason?
  12. Fuler

Why is the StdaAS League dying?

1) 2) Clans like was POL were just fucked up by ppl who just thinks they are so pro or by admins. POL are just naabs -> why we should respect them...go away of this league Maybe its not total true but we all know thats exactly what u though about this clan... 3) Using the rules how you...
  13. Fuler

UT Menu - Favorites

Hello, after instal Windows Vista Bussines have a problem with a favorites in UT menu. I just find some servers in AS list, click "add to favorites" and servers are there. Then i refresh all and can see only 1 server, not more. After restart UT its still same, first server available but others...
  14. Fuler

Weird problem of timing.

Lo. I got new pc but there is problem with UT. When i start play, for a while ut run normal. for a while is faster, then for a while normal and then for a while faster.... Just sometime its fine, but sometime its faster. Time on right side is runing like this: 10:00 -> 9:59 -> 9:58 -> 9:57 ->...
  15. Fuler

JumpStyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=womFrEzka4A
  16. Fuler

Roy movie aka When Fuler's class was in the Prague

Which one is the best? http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m269/Fuler-/?action=view&current=15112007.flv Vašek is ramblink... http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m269/Fuler-/?action=view&current=15112007003.flv Its the end of movies in the Prague :(...
  17. Fuler

Hammer bind in Siege][

Hi, I used normal hammer jump bind and it allways work for me good(anywhere) but when i reinstal my pc(windows system and too too) then its begin do this: In single player i can jump into middle tower from low, but in multipalyer i cant(i just dont fly high enough). Im allways looking...
  18. Fuler

:bC)< is in recruting...

Hello, we are in recruting again. bC(old api) finding 1 realy active player. Semi active or inactive dont help us a lot so dont ask if you are not sure... We are blaming someone member anyone match [for fun] so if you cant understand what a joke is, dont ask too... (i had this problem sometime...
  19. Fuler

Two v Two League

Hey, When will be Two v Two league already to begin? I saw atP and DoG sign up for this league but its still not in "Menu" of leagues. Is that mean so league begin but only some website stuffs are still in progres?
  20. Fuler

Stda and ProAS clan -1api1- is recruiting

We can provide you: Website(submit/reject matches function) Private forum(hosted by dzz) TeamSpeak2 server(1 channel) Czech lagging UT Assault server(hosted by fuler), whenever you want Drunken Czechs, Russian living in Belgium($armat) and small kids(grizzy and vysko) ;) Losing (in...