Fun Matches

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Fuler

That's silly drunken Czech!
Nov 16, 2005
Brno
Hey guys,
what would you say about some fun match vs czechs? we could play with those teams
CZ: nicio, deimoss, speed_dead, maxXx, Fuler, Tweety
dzz: Nomercy, sarmat, Tiago, Marko, Folder, Silence

=> we need to play this week because of tweety holidays, also its maybe hard to get all those ppl so i would supose thursday 20gtm. Sure its 3 dzz members in cz team, but who cares! It will make more funny, more interesting and more close game. If we would not get all this ppl, we will play 5v5 or send maxXx to the ddz team coz he need play with dzz more than me or tweety because of teamplay and his english.

So, what do you think? :P

EDIT 3.3.2010 @ 18gtm:
Speed_Dead from CZ knows about that he said something like ok(on IRC) but who knows when he didnt post at forums. So atm we got 4v4 match and we need book a server, because we dont have a CZ clan passwords and because server need to be set 3 days before the match - we need contact some admin to do it manualy. Server 5 or6(UK) will be the best. Would be best if server would be set not like match cz vs dzz but just like red vs blue or something like that with 2 passwords.
Available:
  • NoMercy
  • nightwing`
  • meXan1k

• Fuler
  • WildLee
  • n][c][o
  • Codel

Not available:
  • FoLDeR
  • maxXx

Last edited:
Hi there!
I'm sending some greetings from »)Cz(« :)

Sure, I will join the match. It's a good idea ;)
It becomes quite boring to play on the only one public (DoG) server, even with some unknown spammers, so of course I'm happy :D
Just hope, that the rest of our "clan" is looking forward to that funmatch too..
laterz

Yes we played, 4v3 coz most of you did not come. Thx guys.

Match report:
CZ team: Fuler, Codel, n][c][o, Speed_Dead
~dzz~ team: NoMeRcY, meXan1k, WildLee
Score: 3-8 (dzz won)

dzz comments(only what Fuler heard): funny match, GG
Cz comment: Game like with small kids(nicio without mic, speed dead doesnt know maps and codel still creaming about anything). GG anyway it wasnt much fun for me - but LOL siege!// Fuler; GG Thx for game//nicio

Thanks to all ppl who show up and :kiss: Ulv who were that nice and booked a server for us 1h before match starts!!!

Not bad game. :)
Just one thing - I'm sry for my pre-game laming and delaying the match. I had problems with firewall, problems with UT, problems with TS.. omg, what a crappy day for me :(

Well, now you see, what »)Cz(« clan rly is: Me and one weirdo, who never even saw the custom maps before that match.. :x

And great thx for you, Fuler, for organising the match! :love: :D
I'm sad that you didn't enjoy the match so much.. (and I admired your patience in some whiles..)

I hope it wasn't my last match with you, dzz and be lookin forward to another one soon. :)
:wave: