Hammer bind in Siege][

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Fuler

That's silly drunken Czech!
Nov 16, 2005
Brno
Hi,
I used normal hammer jump bind and it allways work for me good(anywhere) but when i reinstal my pc(windows system and too too) then its begin do this:

In single player i can jump into middle tower from low, but in multipalyer i cant(i just dont fly high enough).
Im allways looking straigh down(and yes i tryed change that angle 20 times for some another but still not succesfull). In single player it works allways, in multiplyer it work only for 10% of all jumps, and before that reinstal i can that trick great and never get this problem....

Using this bind:
Aliases[26]=(Command="getweapon impacthammer|Button bFire|Fire|OnRelease jump",Alias=Hammer)
MiddleMouse=Hammer

PLZ help me anybody :(

Not sure what that's all about, but try changing your hjump bind to this:

Aliases[ ]=(Command="onrelease jump",Alias=hammerjump)

=getweapon Impacthammer | hammerjump | fire

I tryed it and it dont work in multiplayer :(
Can be something wrong with my windows or UT?

ive always used this one

Aliases[25]=(Command="Getweapon ImpactHammer | Button bFire | Fire | OnRelease Jump | Axis aUp Speed=+300.0",Alias=hammerjump)

Is jump in Mazon from shield to swith highter? Coz there its work good, only siege dont if i know :rolleyes:

Oh and btw i tryed use my old user.ini which was working 2 month ago and today is not. same problem.... I tryed reinstal Ut and make new UT.ini but it didnt help. is possible so windows are fucking it?

Last edited:
But its happening me allways, and before reinstal it happened me only sometimes...
Ill try it on another pc today(Tweety/CZ_Soldier pc) and if it will hapening me again, then its only my fault. But if not, something must be wrong in my pc :( and i just dont know what

Last edited:

Yes lets all take advice from the most active and therefore most accountable member of [ADC]!

Wtf? ^^ Just trying to help m8 :confused:

The jump from the armour to the Reactor button in Mazon is about maximum height for a hammer-jump, so if you can make that but not the one in Siege][ then there can't be anything wrong with your bind. Do you get frameloss in Siege, it being a bigger and outdoor map?

Siege is a weird one anyway. Sometimes you run up to it without even thinking, look down and you make it successfully. Then when you think you are aiming your hammer at the perfect point, you don't. Try aiming your hammer slightly down the slanting part of the ramp, or even a little up the wall.

With the siege one I find that if I have spawn protect on it doesnt seem to work properly.
Aim hammer directly down, run till you hit the wall, wait for spawn protect message, release your hammerjump bind.

If you can make the mazon jump then your bind is fine for siege

Well... On the Tweety/CZ_Soldier pc its works, but only when im runing and jump fast(like in match) when i try just stand under tower and then hammer jump, its not work. So yes you are right, siege is weird and the best is just try it and think about that(just run and jump, not stand and jump). Maybe that problem can be because if you are runing and then jump - you slide a wall a lit, but if you stand and jump you dont slide wall... Maybe :P.
Anyways now i see here is nothing to do with that and on my pc should be anything ok. Thanks for trying help me :)

PS: what is differend if i use
Code:

Or just have all things in alias then use keybind=hammerjump

I think here isnt noone :bow:

Tbh probably nothing :P I just thought it might be worth a try, since maybe shuffling the commands around a bit has an effect.

And yeah, I do the same in Siege, sometimes I make it and sometimes not, it's a weird one to test a hjump bind on.

Aliases[XX]=(Command="GetWeapon ImpactHammer | Fire | Toggle bFire | Jump",Alias=hj)
"key"=hj

This gets out your hammer and starts loading when you press the key.
When you press the key again it releases hammer and jumps.

yer, but i dont like this one :( I like just press and hold and when want jump dont press. Both are same. siege is some crap ;)

FFS i made new test. On Tweety's pc put there my old user.ini and that jump works on api server. Put there my new user.ini and that jump still work. => Some wrong must be in my pc.... But whats wrong? :P
And now i know what i will do, blame Codel!

Last edited:
:rofl: Fuler.

Your PC is fine. It's not Windows messing it up. That jump is tricky (the only reason I can think of being that the ground is at an angle) - sometimes you make it, sometimes you don't and you're always more likely to make it with lower ping.