Weird problem of timing.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Fuler

That's silly drunken Czech!
Nov 16, 2005
Brno
Lo. I got new pc but there is problem with UT. When i start play, for a while ut run normal. for a while is faster, then for a while normal and then for a while faster.... Just sometime its fine, but sometime its faster. Time on right side is runing like this: 10:00 -> 9:59 -> 9:58 -> 9:57 -> 9:56->9:55 -> 9:54 -> 9:53 -> 9:52 -> 9:51 -> 9:50, but from 9:59 to 9:55 its like 1 second and then its runing normaly. And in next 10 seconds its same(or just in another section of seconds).
Can someone help me?

Acer Aspire 5720ZG, Dual Core 1,73GHz, GeForce 8400M GS, Win XP SP2

Last edited:
Heh. We reinstaled pc again and this problem is back - with new chipset drivers anyways... have anyone any idea why thats still happeneing???

Its allready bough so i cant change it. Some else more helpfull answer?

Mmm I had this kind of problem when my pc used to gain rly a high temperature while running programs.

Also there was a lost of dust in it and I just had to clean it up and add a fan.

Though ur pc is new so i dont think it can be full of dust and I duno much about pc and stuff.

The only thing i can suggest u is to check ur pc's temperature =\

Good luck!

cut and paste the ut.ini from ur system folder to ur desktop and start ut.
Does that do the trick?

Nubs

Just use the latest opengl or d3d8 driver and set a framerate limit (75 or something).. plenty about both on these forums, jus use search

Yea thats easy, but where the fuck i can download this latest version?

I already fix that, with help of Jack's brother.
FIXED: Just run UT -> ctrl+alt+delete -> right click on the UT -> set hitch(interconnection)-> PCU 0 only(or PCU1 only)

Last edited: