Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

Hey Guys / Re Bo 2

Just stopped by to say merry xmas to all my old assault m8s , and i also started playing black ops 2 .. Im a bit noob at it but would love to see some old faces in that game if any of u play it !!! Add me in steam Stompa or my email [email protected] Hope some of u do play it ! off...
  2. S

Hey Long Time !!

Lol i cant believe this is still going ... just thought i would drop by and take a look.. Dunno if any one still around that would remember me :P but i miss the old ut days. Could do with a time machine :stompa:
  3. S

Old Skoolers (real ones)

Juts popped by the forums ws wandering how many of the old guys\girls are still playin here :D hope ur all ok SMB and post me an hello u fags! :hump::3some::bj:
  4. S

Reality Check!

Probably shouldnt post this here but wat the hell, this post is for those health freaks out there, peeps say live healthy and live longer well..... My grandad died yesterday suddenly with no warning in his sleep and he lived life to the max, he got pissed and smoked and regularly got in trouble...
  5. S

Need Clan :f

Well most of you should know meh so i not need to put much down here :) Played in div 1 for 1 and half year or so been in NPU , X , And -sK-. Lookin for a clan in div 1 or high div 2 :) Icq me or somet :x
  6. S

Xp Brightness Prob.....

Okie i have a prob when i shut down Unreal Tournament, My desktop brightness and contrast is really high like my ut and i have to reboot to fix it. I have tried ctrl, alt, del and ut process isnt runnin. I was just wondering if there is a way to fix it without rebootin my system = XP2000 Ge4...
  7. S

Do any of u guyz have......

Do any of u guyz have......The win98 unrealED fix, as the site is down and i want to use tha unreal ed 3.0 but all it does is crash can some 1 post a link here (remember not the epic one cos it down !:) ) Or send me in irc or contact my icq. I will be most gratefull :)
  8. S

Jolt 1 and 2 back..........

I notice jolt 1 and 2 are back is this a temparary thing or is it back for good if so :bj: to Neo :D :hump:
  9. S

Stompa = Sex Symbol

Check It out!
  10. S

Gg

GG nice match report looks simular to mine lmfao btw u missed the T and that stands for Takeit:P
  11. S

Poll

Who wants to suck my balls :hump:
  12. S

Happy B'Day Dj Al

Happy birthday m8ty :) :hump:
  13. S

Lmao Research........

You know how we had that flame war with mod and they said we should respect them cos they are the oldest team in the ut as league well i did some workin out MoD have pld 118 lol and we have pld 115 games lolol so we only 3 matches younger than them pfffff wish i had noticed that when flame war...
  14. S

Message to Peace maker

I notice u cant move on mazon i had same prob , contact me on icq and i should be able to sort it , btw i know becos i was watchin u vs sixth my icq = 107124570
  15. S

Power supply.................

My question is this i have a 230 or 250 watt power supply runnin a Duron 1.3 ghz runnin @ 1.4 ghz, 768 ram, geforce 4 ti4200, digital surround sound card and a few other bits, would it make a difference to my system if i bought a 400 watt power supply if it does what kind of difference would it...
  16. S

Happy Birthday BB!!

I know its a bit late in day but happy birthday m8 hope u have had a good one :) :hump:
  17. S

Challenge for Peeps :)

Okie my mum/step dad want me to build them a pc and the challenge im askin of u is to find me a Mother Board and chip (combined) under 50 pound on the net. Anythin over 500mhz preferably obviously for the price there isnt gonna be many u gonna get over 700 mhz i would say . I have looked but i...
  18. S

I know i may have said this b4 but.........

Did u know i have an 5mm penis All round.......................Think about it :hump::hump:
  19. S

Help with some binds !!

Okie i gonna be a right dumb ass now, seeing as i have been playin ut for like nearly 3 years i have got behind in some keybinds.. What i wanna know is......... 1. How to keybind instant rockets on / instant rockets off 2. I noticed on pubs alot peeps say stuff like Launch / Near objective...
  20. S

Soundcard / onboardSound

Is it possible to have both onboard and Sound card workin at same time i.e one playin winamp, one playin a movie ect ect. I got a BPM studio pro somet and basically its a cd mixer on screen but would be cool if i could get the deck thats not playin on the speakers to play down my headphones...