Challenge for Peeps :)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Stompa

Jul 15, 2001
In your ASS
Okie my mum/step dad want me to build them a pc and the challenge im askin of u is to find me a Mother Board and chip (combined) under 50 pound on the net. Anythin over 500mhz preferably obviously for the price there isnt gonna be many u gonna get over 700 mhz i would say .
I have looked but i dont know where to look tbh any help would be much appreciated and i would need the site that sells the chip and mb to be in uk for obvious reasons:)
Plz post me some links :D

I have a spare Abit KT7A (Raid) Mainboard that can take AMD Duron/Athlon CPUs (no T-birds or XPs though). Can *maybe* sell you that very cheap
ran it with a Duron 700 np (I maybe have that spare soon too), only flaw is it wont support a gf4.

yeah thx m8ty soz havent been online all week, well i have but i couldnt remember where i had posted this :)
Anywayz cheers and i ordered them too now :)

Last edited: