Gg

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the 6 matches we pld
you won 1 we tied 1 and we won 4 :)
so you lose vs noobs allot dont you

:takeit: says it all really :fingers:

Hadnt played in 3 months, then literally arrive through door, spank uks about for 4 maps or so then go have a beer. :D
Welcome home for the weekend :moon:. Cant wait to do the same wit mi5 nxt month :coolfip: They better start bending over in preparation :takeit:

Last edited:
Originally posted by RaMpaGe
from the 6 matches we pld
you won 1 we tied 1 and we won 4 :)
so you lose vs noobs allot dont you

good for u...
i guess the author wrote that because of ur match comment vs mod...
what was the score?
oh i know u won otherwise u wouldnt be here posting :D
anyway guess it was a gg :)

lol at joko, just like u said the match you won v Mi5 when i was afk.

Then what happened Mi5 destroyed u 7-2. That was with little effort or best team.

Im back and looking very forward to the game.

ye me too mc. Dont care who wins ( of course [X] will win :fingers: ) just hopin for a real gg! :)

Then what happened Mi5 destroyed u 7-2. That was with little effort or best team.

Hmm i didnt play that match MC, and remember we "destroyed" u 7-3 the time before that, so i guess we're even. See you next month honey buns :lol: :kiss:

stop moaning about the ping !! its hasnt been bad at all!! we all had good pings, stigi and mick had around 90 f1 idling thats pretty good for a foreign server so STFU!

the reason was that hank and yako were so keen on playing that it was fun for them to disappear on two maps and let us alone!!

Originally posted by <=Joko=>
Hmm i didnt play that match MC, and remember we "destroyed" u 7-3 the time before that, so i guess we're even. See you next month honey buns :lol: :kiss:

even? lol don t think so.
Think we have crushed [X] 8-0 quite a few times in the past.
U guys did beat us once cuz it was summer and most of us were inactive at that time...
jesus...u beat us ONCE and u feel the need to brag about it everywhere.
Ah well can t wait to settle things next month.
Make sure ur "best" team is available then.

Last edited:
lol @ the crap

mi5 think there the best x squad think they can beat them when its all crap really...

the best assault clan will always be ION everyone knows it

mi5 beat x squad because we had half a team and no joko just like mi5 did'nt have mc before

one difference between mi5 and x squad mi5 take the game a little too serious yes im sorry to say its a game :)

carm down and just play and have fun

:lol: !!!

i think if you didn't take it too serious, you would just ignore the comments ;)

anyway we will all see who are the best - next month! :)

This was the X-squad team: Joko, Rookie, Haggis, Goose, RaMpaGe, Stompa...

our team was summin like me, samy, skel, russian, zippy, suicidal... anyway doesnt matter

@paa we do take the game seriously, we practice and wanna win, but i guess u guys do the same (according to soem replies in this thread).. and u could also calm down with ur post about the same subject :lol:

i just hope we get a good game next month, cuz i can already see some tension :D nice (7-7?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.