Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ZoLa

How many of you UT players also play WOW?

Well I'm curious how many of you UT players, play wow. Keep some extra info in there like lvl class race and realm =] Well I'm a 60 Orc Shaman on Vashj.
  2. ZoLa

Std cless

Well ~^FO. retires of some reasons and i was just wondering if any clan wants me. All about me: Annoying, noobish & a person none likes. MSN: [email protected]
  3. ZoLa

Soccer Blonde

A blonde began a job as an elementary school counselor and she was eager to help. One day during recess she noticed a girl standing by herself on one side of a playing field while the rest of the kids enjoyed a game of soccer at the other. The blonde approached and asked if she was all right...
  4. ZoLa

Your fav bands?

Well im kinda intrested in what kinda music uta ppl listen to so tell me what bands u like =P Mine are : Guns n roses , acdc, led zeppelin, Deep Purple, pearl Jam, Doors, Queen and iron maiden
  5. ZoLa

Mughi

:bday: Mughi!!! Getting old :P
  6. ZoLa

Another Riddle

A man and his son were on a roadtrip, the man had to take a quick turn and while he did that another man on a car appeared and they crashed. The Man died but his boy lived but he had to have a surgery because he got some thing stuck in his stummic. When they arrived the boy on the hospital with...
  7. ZoLa

Are u cless???

Well FO are recruiting 1 or 2 players Requirements: Some kinda communication program. Msn, icq or mirc. Skillz div 3 or above. Know maps. Would be good if u knew some launches and rippers 2. Nice attitude.
  8. ZoLa

Need to test tweaks

Well i want to tweak my ut can someone pass me good tweaks?
  9. ZoLa

New std as clan recruiting

Well ~^FO. is a new clan recruiting we only have 4 members atm so were seeking more! Well you have to have atleast div 3 skillz! Vent reqired no flaming and you have to know as maps and launches and would be fine if rippers 2! Well contact me thro msn [email protected] or sometimes...
  10. ZoLa

Mouse Pointer moves it self

Well i just bought a dell dimension 4700 and i had to return the comp i got becauz of cd problems and i got a new comp. Now my mouse pointer moves itself to the corners when the pointer is on much movement like in UT. I've tried 2 diffrend mouses logitech mx310 and a dell optical mouse wich i...
  11. ZoLa

Need Screenies!

Can someone give me some screenshots of rippers? I seemed to have forgot all of them while inactive =(
  12. ZoLa

Clanless

Well I'm back affter 7 months or summit of being inactive. Well i got dell dimension 4700 now with 1mbit connection. But I got a download limit what is 1 GB but i can download as much as i can on sundays, so i can only play matches on sundays. Now when we were repairing my old comp we found out...
  13. ZoLa

Clanless for sure

I'm clanless but u got to survive my 200 ping but i will get medion v6 and 1 mbit conn in April. ps: im now in iceland
  14. ZoLa

Hey all

well im here in iceland now and want to say hello im on my bro´s comp(macintosh) dunno hell how to control this shit. Well i might never play ut again but i will visit sumtimes :)
  15. ZoLa

Time when all uta players fell tears =(

Well im moving going for 2 months and wont be here to spam forums,chat,tell jokes,poke anni,flame warchild,play trivia with bas,make spirits bright,be lame and play ut so cyaz in 2 months i will leave tonite! :(
  16. ZoLa

What u want for prezzy?

What u want in xmas prezzy?
  17. ZoLa

Most friendly,Funnyest and nicest pro as clan!

Well vote!
  18. ZoLa

Need a tweaks what...

I need a tweaks what can give me a lower ping Nts told me to ask here l0l and he said at i should tell at my computer is a old bad sheepshagger
  19. ZoLa

Btw... Protocol!

Time to annoy these man utd twats =). Chelsea 1-0 Man utd:footy:. Nice safe Penalty Lampard!!!! :fingers:
  20. ZoLa

Time to say goodbye to playing assault

Well im stopping playing assault because of bad ping, butut i will be playing itdm, tdm and ictf. And i will arrange matches and thing like that. And maybe once in 2 month play a match, but i lost my intrest in assault =(. I want to say thank you to many players and i will write their names...