Most friendly,Funnyest and nicest pro as clan!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Whats the Most friendly,Funnyest and nicest pro as clan!

• [.p¹g.]

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • »¦PªC¦«

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • -=[23]=-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • | FxN |

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • -=)UF(=-

• --pH--~.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • {p~a}

• ^X-FaGs^

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • «)ñk(»

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • .:off`¦

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • ->swap<-

• -={Mi5}=-

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • <<SpR>>

• Humor

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • [AAK]

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what a gay thread...its like a sucking up arse thread, but anyway myself and jack@l my fellow general started itab and we were the nicest if not the daftest, thumbpowaaaaah started due to dirks feisty thumbing of women, which lead to the thought if i get drunk ill thumb a girl and subsequently did, myself and dirk thumbed many girls in this venture and started an unpresidentate clan named i thumbed a biatch(itab), rofl :D

there is many an ocassion i will go out maybe meet a girl end up in bed and shout "aveeeeeet" or "thumbpowaaaaaaah" and if u were a memeber of ItaB this would be classed as 1337..lol

yes it certainly has that class about it my dutch thumber, u cannot beat a nice bit flesh to protrude ur stiff nail biting thumb into, if thats not satisfying enuff shout "thumbpowaaaah" and u will be fullfilled with the desire and love u all have ached for

U may need advice on what thumb to use? u may need advice on how strongly u put ur thumb in? u may need advice on nail trimming but most of all u may need advice on the right moment to excel ur thumb into a state of anxious sexual tender, one of which results in "ahhhh" "oooohhhh" "give me the pain thumb", if u can reach this state of orgasmic pleasure ur on the way to become an itab member :O)