Ban Cheaters?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well... Would you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt Micro got caught a 2nd time for cheating?
I'm aswell for the "first time caught" three months is anough theory. but if someone is soo dumb and cheated a 2nd timethey should get a permant punishment.

Yes, this was the 2nd time.
And obviously something needs to be done before 89,29% who disagree with todays rules do like Maber just did and leave. Democracy ftw.

there arent a lot cheaters so just ban those few assholes imho.

u do that or a whole clan leaves..

Also its very sad that ppl of UTA that never cheated support those guys.
like Zyx having 2 botters in his clan and is sometimes it seems like hes proud of it or sumth, thats disappointing.
i also was confused when Meteor didnt kick m1c out of his insta clan.

when there was a cheater in my clan, i helped getting him caught and i kicked him as soon as i found it..

but wotever :hangover:

Smant, can I ask why you have bots installed? Is it just out of interest to "see how they work" or what? I'm not flaming I just wanna understand. I've played UT a while now and I love the game for what it is and I've never once had any desire to download or install a bot. I just don't understand why people do it.

i also was confused when Meteor didnt kick m1c out of his insta clan.

I was also very confused by this. Very dissapointing since i considered Meteor beeing a fair and friendly guy.

I was also very confused by this. Very dissapointing since i considered Meteor beeing a fair and friendly guy.

Yup I think we weren't alone in this either.
Me and meteor had a discussion about this a while back.

It was not just meteor's decission. I and I think a few others had some words about this as well. We even discussed with the admins if we should do an extra punishment after his ban period from the admins. The admins told us that this was not necessary. We thought long about it, but in the end we decided to leave mic for what it was. If the rules would have been tougher then we wouldnt have any problems with it as well. but since it's an admin's call we can't do much more about it.

Of course we don't want to be seen as a cheating clan, coz RoF is and always will be a clan that plays mainly for fun. When you hear our TS conversations you will probably agree. That doesnt mean that we don't want to win but thats another discussion.

Yes, this was the 2nd time.
And obviously something needs to be done before 89,29% who disagree with todays rules do like Maber just did and leave. Democracy ftw.

why do all these clanbase ppl want every shit rule that is in clanbase brought to UTA. uta is just another community, with its own players, own system and own rules. leave it as it is. the admins will do the job and pls stop crying about all the rules on clanbase, like maber did last ias game.

if u like clanbase so much, why wont u just go there.

I don't play in clanbase besides quite a few people say the oposite you do dirz. "Expected more from you" you said while we were discussing who was gonna drop. Well right back at ya. :fingers:

And it's the community voting right now and it's saying toughen up the attitude towards cheaters!

perma ban them!

they are just losers who cant have fun without cheating to win!

in my eyes they are criminals who break/hack/cheat the system of UTA

Pretty easy why he didnt get kicked:
he's too good (skillwise).

If a player with very good skill do that then you wont kick him or he finds a new clan 3 months later .
if a player with bad skills do the same, he can't comeback, coz no clan wants him.

Sad, but that's the way it goes.

edit: sry mic for all those bashing :P

Last edited:
It's not asif players show remorse for cheating. Only person i seen doin that was pete. Rest is more proud then anything and that's what bothers me the most personally.

HAHA look at me i been cheating and caught \o/ I'm now cool :rofl:

And should it become out of all this that we decide to just ban em the first time for a period, 3 months is way to short!

not really, i was banned what 5 years ago, i can hardly even remember it myself now, but still 5 years on people are still crying about my ban :o (yes, the same 4-5 people :])

btw: nice to see you suddenly know so much about me and m1c tut. :o

and anyways - change the rules on cheaters, i dont care, didnt cheat or w/e for 5 years now, it wont affect me, VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM CYA

yeh wish and you still have your occasional bug abuse. So fairplay isn't really your thing we know that by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.