Recent content by ~viper~

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ~viper~

Survivor Assault #9 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

sign me up as icy` =)
  2. ~viper~

poems!!

limerick for you! There once was a man from Brazil, who wanted to show off his skill. He played in the Cup, but mucked it all up, since Holland had gone for the kill!
  3. ~viper~

Info, Tips & Tricks UTDC v2.1 - Problems / Fixes.

stop making drunk posts
  4. ~viper~

Info, Tips & Tricks UTDC v2.1 - Problems / Fixes.

I wish Lu-Tze would be more specific in what exactly "it" is --> what OS did he have problems with? I recently played on Server2 with a WinXP 64bit setup -- managed to play Tydium just fine, then crashed after map change and attempts to reconnect thereafter (a la post #2) I'm using...
  5. ~viper~

Learn to count!

pfft, you're one to talk... you should at least be able to count to 19
  6. ~viper~

First post

You're so wrong. I went so far as to download the Russia - Netherlands quarterfinal game and watch it over again; though I was really disappointed in Italy's play and inability to kick penalty kicks. Thx for forums I guess, but now I'll be constantly reminded of the many hours of memories and...
  7. ~viper~

ut server from commandline

purpose: to play around with ut from the commandline, and potentially create an irc pugbot written in ruby lo, i've just beginning to experiment w/ running a ut server from the commandline, but i'm not sure how to specifically make it do certain things. my first attempt was ucc server...
  8. ~viper~

AS-Navarone

very nice; lot of things are good =) The relatively easy access to sniper platform/roof and effect of blue shock projectile in red lighting is amazing ... clearly both gameplay and awe were in mind during creation.
  9. ~viper~

concerning American IAC server *no flames*

An American server for IAC had been made for the purpose of being used... think how much of a disadvantage it would be to play only on European servers in such a worldwide tournament! I disagree with the effectiveness of Wish's map argument. Playing 14 maps on each server would be nearly...
  10. ~viper~

People with OpgenGL

i remember reading something about an opengl patch for UT, but after a few sec of googling i can only come up w/ http://www.beyondunreal.com/main/ut/utessential.php . I'm not sure if the beta renderer on the bottom of the page will help or not.
  11. ~viper~

[prediction] austria vs poland @ 10th

hmm... idk... mixed feelings about who I _want_ to win and who _will_ win. But it seems kind of silly to me for one of the players to bring up favorites and chances; the discussion should really be held b/w neutral players/spectators ;)
  12. ~viper~

uP Gamming clan

gl in new clan; keep :spam: to a min for the win.
  13. ~viper~

html

:rofl: html; I believe you're pulling the "if you hit me, I'll hit you back 10x harder" routine
  14. ~viper~

html

I guess this suddenly became a grammar war, when I originally only told you to stop the corrections. Let me enlighten you, Obi-wan. Starting a sentence with a lowercase letter, or writing the full sentence in lowercase, is typical of programmers. The act may also be used to show dismay and/or...
  15. ~viper~

html

wow, what an insane thread.... first of all, hi to XR because it seems he can't get enough love from all of the other "hi"s combined :rofl: Throughout my life, I could never really stand arrogance; I like trickery/cleverness, but bragging may lead to a lot of unpleasant consequences, such as...