[prediction] austria vs poland @ 10th

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
Well, last IAC / EAC few peeps made nice match predictions, even with player and team ratings.
Although the rating were subjectiv and sometimes false, there were nice to read. As benefit they boosted the interest in EAC and increased the championship feeling.

So i'll start with a (prolly crappy) prediction. Feel free to write prediction for upcoming wars and comment on this one.
I wont add player ratings, becuase of several reasons.

This war will be the most important war for both teams in teh group stage. TBoth have the same amount of points and it's their last game. So this is the decider for position 2.

Possible lineups (+1 Backup):
----------------------------------------------------------
.at: seas, Lil^free, bartio, Snuggs, Lord Maraxus, Bossk
.pl: brajan, cirek, Nino, Kosa, sniper, Toma

match history
.at
BE: 8-4
nl1: 2-8

.pl
BE: 8-0
nl1: 3-8

prediction

The war takes place on leagueserver 7, so both teams should have equal ping conditions.
Team Austria needs to win to become 2nd in group, Poland needs atleast a tie.

The polish team has much player material to choose from. Their keyplayers play together since years and know eachother very well.
So the polish side is used to play together. This fact will result in good tactics and alot of launching from them.

Like most other IAC teams, the austiran team conisting of members out of different clans.
So they might not be used to play together. Nevertheless the first war looked pretty promiscious.
The whole team is very experienced. Since years almost every player of this team play actively in the UTA-league.
They know how to frag and launch.

Imo this match will be a very tight and close one. Ofc i've to say that Austria will win.
I gonna say 8-6, but only if the austria team can stop the polish launching madness.
If they dont, it will end in a polish win.

idd will be v close match, poland has the better postion (they only need a tie duh) but its on a german server so I think austria have better pings than poland. SO I also guess it will be a win for austria

7-4 I think

Very nice prediction m8, expect more from admins and some other people around the league as the cup gets into the next stage.

Austria and Poland both have strong teams and the benefit of a German server will give both teams a good chance at winning.

I'm not going to favor either side in this match, both teams could win 8-4 but at the same time could tie 7-7. It should be a close and well-played match - good luck to both teams :)

So the polish side is used to play together. This fact will result in good tactics and alot of launching from them.

:lol: bart ... in atp 7/10 launches are failures aka moon or crater :lol:

I hope both teams will get full teams and we'll play proper fun match. I expect Austria will have better ping on sever 7 + Cratos hax so i don't really expect we can get much points. The other problem is discipline in this team. This is main subject on our forum atm. Too much holes in defence leads straight into loosing key objectives way to fast.

Anyway ... gl and hf.

hmm as captain of .at i shudnt predict i think ;) ill just say we are after a win hehe!

but wot is sure is that it will be a nice assault war, nice moves, attacks, defences, launches and shit!

so gl and hf :)

:lol: bart ... in atp 7/10 launches are failures aka moon or crater :lol:

I hope both teams will get full teams and we'll play proper fun match. I expect Austria will have better ping on sever 7 + Cratos hax so i don't really expect we can get much points. The other problem is discipline in this team. This is main subject on our forum atm. Too much holes in defence leads straight into loosing key objectives way to fast.

Anyway ... gl and hf.
in .at the amount of cratering is nearly 10/10 :rolleyes:

aye hf, although i dont wish you guys luck! ;)

Possible line up:
.at: seas, Lil^free,bartio, Snuggs, Lord Maraxus, Bossk
.pl: brajan, cirek, Nino, Kosa, sniper, Toma

Will be a very tough match for .at :sofa:

good luck to both teams :D

hmm... idk... mixed feelings about who I _want_ to win and who _will_ win. But it seems kind of silly to me for one of the players to bring up favorites and chances; the discussion should really be held b/w neutral players/spectators ;)

i don´t want to talk bad about the work of all the peeps that made that possible
thx 4 ur time and all the work :bowdown:

but after playing nl on a nl server :o
and playing un-hitable poland guys :x

i have to say that the IAC is a great idea...
but it sux arses with all this lag-shit and the ping advantage of some teams

me looks forward to a UTA lan 1 day :)