Recent content by Spirit & Ezby

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Spirit & Ezby

It's official!

*Bump* Pic now added in first post :D
  2. Spirit & Ezby

It's official!

yeh :lol: I have scary parents Cru :\
  3. Spirit & Ezby

It's official!

yeh :lol: I have scary paretns Cru :\
  4. Spirit & Ezby

It's official!

Took a long time coming, but we've finally made our engagement offical to our families and friends!!! :spin: Spirit bought me a gorgeous engagement ring for my 21st birthday :D of which some photo's will be posted soon.... won't they darling? :kiss: Watch this space! :D (Edit: The...
  5. Spirit & Ezby

Photos from the Algarve!

We went on an excersion to a place called Krazy World, basically a zoo but more for reptiles and exotic animals more than anything else: Some rather hungry looking crocodiles... And some equally hungry looking pirana fish... We saw these guys being fed later - only a few of them in...
  6. Spirit & Ezby

Photos from the Algarve!

First thing I noticed looking through these was that we didnt get any pics of the night Syphus was here... We were supposed to meet up the next day also, and I was planning to get some pics then, but we were too tired from the night before to go out lol - lightweight British huh? :D [Edit...
  7. Spirit & Ezby

Watch out Portugal....

lolz, this account is for stuff said from both of us :D and we have our own acc's for the ususal stuff :spin: Thx everyone!! see you all in 2weeks!! :bounce:
  8. Spirit & Ezby

Watch out Portugal....

here we come!!! :spin: Me n Spirit are off to Alvor, Algarve, Portugal v.v.v.v.v early on sunday morning :D so this is us signing out for 2weeks!!! Be good kids while we're gone!! Syph & Bel: Hopefully see you there!!! :bounce: Tanz n Dave :D
  9. Spirit & Ezby

Yeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

haha no chance :p: even we we just draw with Nigeria we still go thru :D and if we did lose there is still a chance on goal difference :rolleyes:
  10. Spirit & Ezby

Hackers

:rofl: damn wish I knew that much about computers :D
  11. Spirit & Ezby

Yeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

Penalty wasnt for nothing, Owen was tripped, simple as that :D And I didnt see the Argie one mate, there was no occasion that I saw when one of their players was tripped without the English defence getting the ball :) But as Phear says, the result was justified, England were the better team...
  12. Spirit & Ezby

joining (again)

lolz hello MeAn, long time no see :p:
  13. Spirit & Ezby

Yeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

waaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa f00king class game regardless of result, but great to see England play to form for once :D And Natsi, Owen may not of had much chance of scoring from that postion, but he was clearly tripped in the penalty area which by the rules is a penalty. It was a...
  14. Spirit & Ezby

Tans and Spirit did Holland!

NO MORE ROYAL DUTCH FAMILY!!!!! PLSE!!!