Need to know an identity?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Haggis

Oct 12, 2001
Scotland
Ok does anyone know who plays with the TAG -=ALIEN=-...or alien.

I was on jolt 5 and changed sides cos my team was basically blasting me off the edge of cliffs and the like....annoying as hell.

And this alien twat started firing abuse calling SaW clan all wankers???????????? just cos i changed teams?

any info would be helpful?
:banghead:

there is a -Alien-=)Ai(=

dunno if that is the one.... in such case he is also registered on this forum so u should have no probs finding him

well haggis if it's the alien i know then he get anoyed fast by any kinds of spawncamping teamswitching etc

well and if you switching made the teams uneven i can understand him being anoyed, though i would't start flaming saw then

/me points at the 'new thread' button
I'm getting fed up having to split threads which people post totally unreleated questions in. :|

lo everyone

yup that was me
and if you as SaW whole feel flamed I apologise , I was talking to that Haggis guy mainly

SaW is faster to type when you need to take off for a piss you know :eek:

team switching ???
FFS MAN THAT SUX
anyone who does that for what ever reason should be banned .........

....................... DOH

;)

well m8 if its making 4on2 (with the 2 being more or less newBs) its well shit imo

I'm getting more famous anyway. ppl are using my name like I told em to do. I love my slaves ;)

Ok, as i said b4 u left Alien, i agree that it wasnt exactly a clever thing to do.
But i switched just b4 the final obj was done purely to show my annoyance at the idiots who were shockwhoring me off the edge of the castlewall b4 dungeons.

NOT to piss peeps off, so if i did im soz. And if you'd had stayed i would have explained that to ya m8.

I just wasnt happy with someone i dont know passing a harsh judgement without me explaining myself.

:beer:

Bluey i didnt teamswitch to get final obj or anything like that, i just changed teams lol

I WOULDNT DO the teamswitch cheat :smash: