Yeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Losers go home. Bye Bye. :D

saakeeee:( what a fool that referee in no case was a valid penalty fs

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

omfg I hate those Argie so much.

waaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa f00king class game regardless of result, but great to see England play to form for once :D

And Natsi, Owen may not of had much chance of scoring from that postion, but he was clearly tripped in the penalty area which by the rules is a penalty. It was a foul, and therefore a penalty - even if that had been the other way I would of agreed it was a just call :rolleyes:

:party2: :party2: :party2:

well then argies should have gotten a penalty too, on the 2nd haf there was a similar situatoin and nothing:rolleyes:

Penalties or no penalties, England were the better team, and the result is justified. I'll be the first to admit when we suck, like we did against the swedes, but today we played well, and we were the better team :D

Definately well played England.

i fucking loved it, getting a penalty for nothing

the fucking argies do it every game, theyre all cheating fooks and dive at every opporfuckingtunity. Especially that twat Ortega. Disapointed that Batitwat didnt get sent off tho, that'd have made my year :D

Penalty wasnt for nothing, Owen was tripped, simple as that :D And I didnt see the Argie one mate, there was no occasion that I saw when one of their players was tripped without the English defence getting the ball :)

But as Phear says, the result was justified, England were the better team (for once) and deserved to win - GG :D