Photos from the Algarve!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Spirit & Ezby

Feb 10, 2002
Planet Lurrve
First thing I noticed looking through these was that we didnt get any pics of the night Syphus was here... We were supposed to meet up the next day also, and I was planning to get some pics then, but we were too tired from the night before to go out lol - lightweight British huh? :D

[Edit: Bah sorry for the size of these pics, took em all in 1600x1200 and dont know how to change em down once taken... If anyone can direct me as to how to shrink them, I'll gladly sort it out 2moro!!]

Rest of these are a few pics of where we were, and what we did; anyone who's interested - enjoy ;) (first one is over 2mb, soz for that, its a panaramic shot!!)

kk, here is the panaramic shot from our balcony, this covers the full 180 degree view:
ApartmentView.jpg

This one is a normal shot straight out from our balcony:
BalconyView.JPG

A shot of a typical beach in the area, there were hundreds like this all along the coast:
DesertedBeach.JPG

This is one of the main streets in the town, leading down to the harbour. Along both sides are loads of resturaunts and bars of all types:
AlvorStreetToHarbour.JPG

Ever get the feeling you're being watched? This was loitering in the harbour with a few other navy ships for a couple of days!
Submarine.JPG

Last edited:
We went on an excersion to a place called Krazy World, basically a zoo but more for reptiles and exotic animals more than anything else:

Some rather hungry looking crocodiles...
Crocs.JPG

And some equally hungry looking pirana fish... We saw these guys being fed later - only a few of them in there, but they had completely disintegrated 2 dead mice within seconds... Scary stuff:
Piranas.JPG

Spirit holding a Burmese Python - they had said early you should never let these snakes go near you're neck as they kill by constriction, and will lock onto your neck. Was somewhat intimidating when they proceeded to wrap it over my shoulders for the shot!
DaveWithPython.JPG

Even more intimidating - both of us holding a rather lively Alligator...
UsWithAlligator!.JPG

You'll like these last few, here is tans with a Llama!! I'm not sure which one is more intimidated :evil:
TansLlama.JPG

A couple more friendly Llama's (would of thought we were used to these from being part of the UTAS community :p:
MoreLlamas.JPG

And lastly, this is me on a chair lift which was part of the krazy golf course. F00king thing got stuck half way across (you can see the rope is all twisted round the top...) Underneath was a nasty looking swamp so there was no jumping off - I had to swing along the metal wire above it with my hands to get to the end... Ripped the shit outta my hands fs!
ChairLiftStuck.JPG

Ok enough pics! Hope some of you found these interesting!

nice!!!!!

OMG REAL LIFE LLAMAS!!!!! Nooooooo not Tanya and Dave!!!!! ( :lol: ) Teh BeeeeeeeeeZZZzzzzzzzzts!!!!!!!! :eek:

my country roxz0r FC :thumb:

heheh :D

btw lads thats were i spend my vacations every year :)

without the krazy world part :D

NO WAY are -)BiB(- going to play Dv8 in the insta league now! Dave is a Llama and we have proof! :rofl:
:llama:

Last edited:
nice pics :lol:

but watch out for those llamas.
watch how they look in the camera, trying to say " mmmm So you're the people who make fun of us at the UTA community:mad:"

looks great,hope you two had a good time ,not to much drink or.......other stuff i hope :naughty: