Recent content by Fusion

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Fusion

Dropping by to say hi to some old friends

Jweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!! Damn, wat heb ik jou gemist! :cuddle: Well I dont know if he is willing to give access to the ftp (when its still a public server, if it becomes a league server itll be something else), because of the commandline that has to be configured from remote desktop...
  2. Fusion

Good news! The owner is willing to put up a ut99 server (I also gave him a link to this thread, so he should know the current situation). He's asking for a "how-to" for setting up a league server. So thats maps, admin tools, leagueas and league settings. Anyone got a nice linky for the chap?
  3. Fusion

Well that was before I heard we might be putting up extra servers. And if a public doesnt work, I could always ask if "my boss" is willing to make it a league server. Again, no promisses. He's awfully busy atm but I've sent him a pm about the requests.
  4. Fusion

Ey War, long time no see. :wave: Ill just wait and see what the head honcho has to say (heard him drop some hnts of adding even more servers then the current six). If he is willing, we could always give it a go, see if its able to get off the ground. :)
  5. Fusion

Well, at least you're honest. Sad to hear that the community has shrunk so much that only one server can be filled. :( Guess Ill let them make it a quake 4 server then, :)
  6. Fusion

My my, you're a league administartor now? Impressive. ;)
  7. Fusion

Well thats easily solved with some good admins. :)
  8. Fusion

And the other 2 dont get used because.....?
  9. Fusion

Oeh, another familiar face. :wave: Just curious, how many public servers (with league maps) are out there atm?
  10. Fusion

Hiya all! Good to see this league still keeps going strong, eventhough the stdas league divisions have been cut in half. Yesterday I ran into Dj's pimp movies and shed quite a few tears seeing some familiar faces getting completly owned by this crazy Swed. It almost made we want to go back, but...
  11. Fusion

Clan-uas.com v2.0b trubs, help needed

Ey, don't blame me, blame them ffs. :( http://www.cj-design.com/index.php?content=downloads&page=5
  12. Fusion

Tried it m8, didnt work. And could be more specific about the "mess" part? Prolly all the style codes. No worries, ill mix em up into one external file once the site is done and im satisfied with the looks of it.
  13. Fusion

Double <body> <head> removed btw. Found a sollution for the background problem too. :)
  14. Fusion

Cause....that layout had a lot of.....bugs...due to crappy...code... :sofa:
  15. Fusion

you mean _header.php and _footer.php And yes, I'll have a look at the double body tag :)