Ban Cheaters?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well... Would you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I don't need to justify to anyone why though - read the board description.

No need to justify Sneez asked who did it and i awnsered the question. As simple as that. The why as in does it matter who deleted it?

It's well known you have made the point that RoF only won matches due to m1c

That´s not true.

What i said was somthing like: "We´ll see how Rof can handle the matches now without Mic".
And what i meant was: A team with a player that every map has double or 3 times higher fragcount than all other players in that team is not very easy to sub if he´s not playing.

Both you and mush missunderstood this it seems, and i can understand why but this is at least the truth no matter what you say.

Feel free to post my previous comment because i can´t remember "exactly" what it said. However, i damn well know what i meant and that´s what i wrote here right now. So now you know.

This was an extreme example to show that "your" clan would of accepted any punishment
given by league admins, no matter how rediciously low or high it was. You would of kept him
in the clan and to justify that you say.. "it was admins decision, and we will go by that".

So you mean we shouldnt give a damn about cheaters and its no point giving bans/punishments
for cheating, cause they will sneak right back with fake accounts? At least we can try keep
the cheaters out of the community? I have LOADS of examples where cheaters tried to get
back into clanbase with new accounts, but they got discovered by anticheat team. Its all
registered in their forum and i read alot about it in the sniper community anticheat forum
aswell. At least they "f**ing" try to get rid of the filth. And to be honest, i dont think
it will be easy to "infiltrate" UTA league with a fake account. Here almost everyone knows
everyone.

I dont know if youre in straight denial or just naive. But you seem very
negative to any attempts to prevent cheatears to "pestilate" this or any
other UT community. I guess that is because you have m1cro in your clan.

Im sorry Meteor but this is one of the reasons why im leaving the league.
When even you cannot come with a straight answer on your opinion about
cheating, without this weird "mumble jumble" that doesnt really mean anything
and has no substance.

And one final thing: A few people says this is an old game and we're lil to
late for caring etc etc. Why is it to late? Soon we have ut3 here.. and if this
league is gonna move over to that or whatever game/mod, i will definatly
NOT promote this league with its attitude towards cheating.

Thx squirrel and rich post's thats been most excellent
and giving a mature/sound view on this matter.
Skull's post's made me laugh so much.. still you make
your point of view in between the lines so :thumb:

Now i wont post anymore here. Cya around!

We are not that much away in the standpoint and if you like to see that I when I was fresh as an admin will determine existing league rules just because you have a problem with certain players that are according to league rules punished and confessed regardless beside any behavior or private problems beside you and them you have to live with the concordant admin decision and situation that you see here now. I was never happy with it and refer to my references written here.

And if its your way to be part of a league it shall be. And I send this as a pm too.

Perhaps we (the community and admins) ought to discuss whether we should form some sort of an anti-cheating committee such as ClanBase has. This could either be a temporary committee to assure the UTA community that the cheat protection is in order or it could be a more-permanant committee which consistently deals with accusations of cheating. I don't think it would hurt to work with clanbase with sharing the information of known cheaters, but I don't think that we ought to immediately ban people just because they were banned somewhere else. Members of this committee could spectate people banned from other communities, and if we worked with CB it's possible UTA might get a little more attention over there. The formation of such a committee would shoud the UTA and UT community that UTA is committed to doing its best to rival cheating and if cheating is as rampant as some people say it is they could put forth an effort to catch cheaters (I'm sure the 4 admins currently don't have enough time to check over the hundreds of matches played every day) and give some much-needed peace of mind to the general UTA population. The only possible drawbacks of this is that all MoD gets caught cheating and banned (not really a drawback. hi Zyx :wave:)

:hangover:

The only possible drawbacks of this is that all MoD gets caught cheating and banned (not really a drawback. hi Zyx :wave:)

Smantie fuck off and die in a corner pls. Don't mention MoD cheating without any proper evidence. None of us atm use or used cheats in a league match that benefit winning the game. Since someone who joined NRG that used radar. Which was in a lifetime before you even joined the league.

Says what? that 46% contains at least 5 people who doesnt even play here anymore.
The 2nd option vote on the other hand have like 2 :P

Bend over m8 and get ready to TAKE IT !!!!!!!! even ur admin hax cant last forever............. the numbers never lie 46% say life ban first time hehe well i up for that but even if second choice wins , people like wish + m1c who already been caught get their life ban so tbh Winner either way :)

Dont start spamming me for useing Wish and mic as examples :P #cry #care #bai #ban

How come no one's using amb as an example? Why's he only getting 3 months when ppl say he botted MoD vs TNT?

hi Twnz.

Because they the BEST EXAMPLES it would seem and i like to maintain i high level of accuracy :)

yeah i agree everything is said i really wonder what the admins are gonna do with it. (And wether we think the changes are hard enough hehe if there are gonna be any that is)

Fu2, I don't know who exactly you bribed to make it onto the UTA admin team but when a person like you has a position of authority its a good sign that things are going backwards - unprofessionalism at its highest...:yawn:

Beats bot lovers for admins. :teehee:

Out of control flamewar 5years | botting 1-3months. ermmmmmmmmm yah

If the rest of the admins were bot lovers then no sentence would be given out to those who cheated at all, right? :confused:

As far as I am aware, Grz was banned for extreme racist comments, which is also defying the laws of society, nevermind in an online gaming community.

In their opinion just enough to shut the community up. So things can continue without players/clans leaving in protest.

We don't really want to punish em but we gotta else we get the moaners let's give em a 5 hour ban that way we can say we banned em and did our job. They can go to bed early and have a fresh start in the morning.

And i don't condone what grz did at all but the punishments are deffinatly not proportional. I mean we have mute enemy to get rid of that shit. But what do we have against botters? Sweet fuck all. All we have standing in between us and botters is a 1-3 month ban. Whoopy.

And "which is also defying the laws of society" Steroids and drugs to enhance your skill in say sports do not? LMFAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.