World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ask the other 39 players that are destroyer a town "oh btw guys dont shoot that tard standning there" :D it is inevitable, all im saying is, it sux having to be precarious of this punishment :cool:

Xion® said:
ask the other 39 players that are destroyer a town "oh btw guys dont shoot that tard standning there" :D it is inevitable, all im saying is, it sux having to be precarious of this punishment :cool:
Yeah, but that's the thing, you don't join a raid group for world PvP since 90% of the people that do are morons anyway ;)

Xion® said:
not that i care anymore, i made my rank i got my gear, i kill everything and anything :snot:
gear which becomes useless in 1-2months @ BC release :spit:
I have pity for those who are climbing the PvP ladder at this point of the game

-Wish- said:
gear which becomes useless in 1-2months @ BC release :spit:
I have pity for those who are climbing the PvP ladder at this point of the game
Old gear will always become just that, old. What people do not seem to understand is that they've enjoyed their gear up until the new gear is available. Moreso in a MMO-game I'd think.

ofc. But a climb like rank 14 is in your opinion worth just 1-2 months of enjoyment?
you would have spent longer 24/7 in the BGS grinding for it lol

-Wish- said:
ofc. But a climb like rank 14 is in your opinion worth just 1-2 months of enjoyment?
you would have spent longer 24/7 in the BGS grinding for it lol
Of course not, I'd never think of going HWL when the expansion is due 1-2 months, that'd be worse then suicide ;)

nef.jpg

First run of molten core tonight.. cant wait :)

Cleared ZG a few times and also main tanked it once (wow that was an amazing feeling)
Farm AQ20 quite nicely except for ossi who doesnt like us :(

The raid group im a recruit for have started helping me acquire fire resistance gear (currently at 125 unbuffed) hope to increase that nicely.

Im at 410 defense currently which is a good spot for me as i dont lose too much stamina, Finally got the redoubt cloak from dire maul tribute :)

Tonight is going to be exciting even tho must people regard molten core as pretty boring, but my first 40 man raid with a group who's cleared BWL and up to emps in AQ40 i cant wait..

Paa`

Cleared all of MC in 2 hours 51 minutes... not that i made much difference but it was fun, got pauldrons of might/onslaught girdle.

My internet connection doesnt seem to like molten core.. lag like mad inside all the time.. port to Ironforge and back to normal :/