World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Anyone here how is playing on Hellscream realm.. we have a raid group on our realm called "Heritage of hellscream" not sure if it means there from that realm tho.

Sword doesn't drop anymore.. was part of the naxx event.. ive seen 1 warrior on our realm with this ever.

Well dont have to worry about weapons now..

Did my first run of AQ20 and ZG cleared both and bloodlords defender dropped for me :)

Have some epic gauntlets from AQ20 and the girdle from ZG

What do you think..

+15str
+15agil
crusader
lifestealing

For main hand tanking warrior which should i go with?

Im edging towards +15 agility atm

Paa` said:
What do you think..

+15str
+15agil
crusader
lifestealing

For main hand tanking warrior which should i go with?

Im edging towards +15 agility atm
20str is one block so screw that. I'd go with 15agi for the added avoidance in dodge and armor plus the (almost) crit you get :p

lol sorry im bored, and Snee thats my new pic if your still around doing the member pics buddy :D

Attachments

• xionz.jpg
    xionz.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 96
  • xinky2.jpg
    xinky2.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 99
  • xinky.jpg
    xinky.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 95
  • xion13.jpg
    xion13.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 93
DaTeL said:
/nod, still hugely addicted though

Well i have got over my addiction, only loved 1 class - the hunter, and done everything with him apart from all of aq40, and naxx, server I was on had no interest in PvP, and BG`s are a joke, no outdoor PvP whatsoever and if there was, the server overloaded and crashed :( Punishment for DK`s on a PvP server seemed a tad ironic.:shout: And on the server the low levels are alts anyway, so they should be ganked more for theyre cheek..lol

Heh, reactivated my account a couple of days ago and respecced MS from protection. First time ever I don't have at least 31 points in Protection. It's well fun to run around in wrath and ms people :D