World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

magevshunter9kb.jpg

:rolleyes:

My guildmate in wsg. Tell me it's not overpowered and imbalanced and I'll cry for you. Live on Vent.
edit: the mage critting chav is my guildmate, not the warrior..

zurexftw7fm.jpg

lol maxis:
Firstly, he has the beserker buff, and zhc trinket and a AP talent build
Sure he can pull this stun off every 3mins, but what do you think he was doing for the duration of the cooldown?
Playing crap i can bet.
You know if he activated ToEP the crit would have been even higher
But im still wondering what your warrior was doing
As i see there is no presence of mind involved, which gives the warrior plenty of time to charge at the mage.
Now, the mage as few options, if he was clever he would nova, walk forward and attempt to poly, if this happens, the warrior should have gotten some hits in, and tbh 1-2shotted the mage. If the mage blinks he can intercept and win.
If the mage plays flawlessley for the next minute he will win, but your not telling me the context of the fight.
The mage obviously can wtfown someone every 3mins for 15sec, but beleive me there is no skill involved in that.
A mages biggest defence is his offence.
During the cooldown of the AP i bet your warrior friend had fun 2shotting the mage.
If you like i can create some avis for you on my Mage:
I have 3.7k hp unbuffed and you should see Rogues/Shamans/Warriors simply 2-3 shotting me down>
Infact a shaman once procced windfury and did kill me in 1 hit
Now tell me that is balanced.
Edit: I don't think i even mentioned hunters.
<Hunters Aimed Shot crits you for 3k>
<Hunters autoshot crits for you 600>
<You gain blink>
<You are afflicted by scattershot>
<Hunters multishot crits you for 1.7k>
<You die>
That is only one scenario, but it's funny as soon as a mage gets the correct trinkets and gets revenge, the rest of the classes go crying.

Last edited:
Top of the nerf list has to be hunters, can't believe you even brought mages up lol. Just because we can 1 shot someone every 3 mins or so if we get pretty lucky doesn't mean we're overpowered. I constantly get hit between 2k-3k my hunter aimed shots, which puts me in a difficult situation with my 3.1k hp. As for your warrior friend, he just got very unlucky meeting that mage in "godlike" mode.

I've crit people for just under 5k in there, but that must have been a completly bizzare situation where he had warlock dots and possibly every spell damage buff possible. Anyhow it's pretty impressive :d

About hunters. I so loved to play vs them in Arathi basin with my pala. I once solo:ed 3 doods because of the hunter pet critting me all the time. reckonings fully buffed up all the time finishing them off 1 at a time and the hunter last of course :) Hunter was stupid enough not to pull his pet back :lol:

Anyway, that changed after the patch. Dunno how palas do now cause i stopped playing before the patch came.

Look, no matter how many buffs any class has on them NOONE should never ever be able to litteraly one-shot another person. It's unfortunate that it's the mages who one-shot people now every three minutes but truth to be told, I would've brought it up no matter what class tbfh. It's NOT fair that mages/warlocks/hunters can one shot people. However, to actually still see ToEP and Zandalar stack together with AP is just insane. One would've thought that Blizzard knew what they did wrong and fixed it but noo, of course not. It IS silly to see those kind of figures againts one person with only one frostbolt, no matter what you say rai.

edit: he's one of the better mages on the server, i'd say is the rest of the people and their classes playing shit against him.

and you'd say its fair for the majority of the classes to one shot mages without using any special trinkets?
Yeah.

alreadt been a while since i last was in this part of the forum just wanted to show my currecnt ui

attachment.php

think last that i posted we were @ domo i think, got mc on farm status a while ago and almost all bwl aswell just having some probs with nefarian should be down l8r this evening tho :D

Last edited:
SX said:
alreadt been a while since i last was in this part of the forum just wanted to show my currecnt ui

attachment.php

think last that i posted we were @ domo i think, got mc on farm status a while ago and almost all bwl aswell just having some probs with nefarian should be down l8r this evening tho :D
Must be logged in for that SX :P

-Wish- said:
and you'd say its fair for the majority of the classes to one shot mages without using any special trinkets?
Yeah.
Like I've said twice already if you l2read correctly, one-shotting is not fair nor fun. The damage doesn't scale at all with current armor/hp which is imo wrong. It's unfortunate that it's a mage who crits for 7k since I know they have problems with their class and the most sad fact is that using powerup trinkets is the only way for a mage to win :\

I don't like it and I would very much like Blizzard to remove teh shitz!

true, and mages "normal" (that means non powered up) damage should scale with their survivability, which atm, it cleary doesnt

Maxiz! said:
My guildmate in wsg. Tell me it's not overpowered and imbalanced and I'll cry for you. Live on Vent.
edit: the mage critting chav is my guildmate, not the warrior..

Cry for me:x

He has berserker buff, AP and prolly some trinket and lots of dmg gear and crits u when u are in berserker mode with recklessness.

So with all that stuff he does prolly like two-three times as much damage as a normal crit and u take 30% more. So alltogether (global cooldown, cast time of frost bolt) he killed u in about 5secs. Thats the average time a decent equipped warrior with a little bit of crit luck needs to kill most cloth/leather chars:P
Of course mages can blink, etc but u get the point i hope.

Moonglade is starting to look like a PvP server, atleast on the horde side. Bloody honor farmin.

Gonna focus on the newly started raid group for now (yeps the 60's are spread out in to many guilds). We tried the first 4 bosses in ZG. Bat lady on second try, snake boss on first, Mandokir on 4th and we wiped on the spider one once and called it a day - I know we're crap but most of us have never done any high end content before :)

oh and maxiz smell.

Doesn't matter anyway, mages are getting buffed in next patch.... Arcane intellect range increase, hurah