Well done admins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
omgggggggggggggggggg I couldnt leave it, I am trying to find virusZ and yaku to help mod out, ffs why cant any of you understand this?

possibly a silly question, but if you werent actually playing (or sitting as u call it) wtf difference does it make that you lagged in match? esp if it didnt affect sandy "much"

Last edited:
First few maps Mod had 5, Pdm had 6, I sat, it was then played 5v5 and I played some maps, while Morph played others. I played the map where it happened. I arent gonna close IRC so I can play a map, minimise then reopen IRC, then close etc etc.

Btw Brajan, if i get banned or infractions this also deserves...

[00:49] <Thera> fuckyoou englisdh shitfuck nerdf

Racist.

Last edited:
blah blah krai krai krai

If using /notice was bannable, why wouldnt the admins simply DISABLE IT FROM THE FUCKING CHANNEL.. its not fucking diffcult. But no, they havent.. therefore its allowed.. therefore omdz stfu

kkthxbai

Hi, my name is Torp. my computer can't handle a beep and therefore lags me. Bye.

Did Torp and Sandy think maybe the cause of this "lag" was something external, and not actually IRC?

Also, notices are a good thing when not abused.. Che uses them to get people to pug up, and I think after 5 or 6 people are signed up and getting to pug (like in this situation) it's legitimate to let other people who might be at their comps and away from IRC or #utapug know what's going on... Che did 1 notice and if you're going to get to excited about that you sure do lead an exciting life! But seriously, you have no right to say "don't do a notice to get a pug started." If you think you should be allowed to, then also ban slaps and private messages, since those do the exact same thing and as you said... equal punishment for equal offenses.

didn't know the crybaby had rejoined the league, what a fuckin moron. :rofl:

i wonder if you react the same when your gf calls you in the middle of the game:rofl:

anyway i understand you feel maybe a bit neglegted by the admins but then again to react like this is maybe a bit over the top.. you could have pm'ed

@useless: So... You close irc when someone's about to reply to your question, 10 mins later when map is done you start irc again and don't see anyone willing to playing, whilst the player who wanted to play is just taking a piss, getting some drink or whatever. It's just stupid to close irc, always a handy, just simple alt+tab to get there, and alt+tab to get back...

Fair point, I suppose. Just don't be surprised if a net prog affects your UT ping, that's all. And if Che was sending notices to deliberately fuck Torp over that's one thing; but if he's doing it because he has a right to use irc just the same as anyone else that's another, and he shouldn't be punished for that just because it affected Torp. Otherwise everyone who is using irc at the same time as Torp is playing should be punished also, and that would be thorough Bollocks.

Bedimere: there are ways of telling if she's a witch. What do you do with witches?
Villagers: Burn them!
Bedimere: And what do you burn, apart from witches?
Villagers: Wood?
Bedimere: Right! So why do witches burn?
Villagers: Because they're made of wood?
Bedimere: Right! . Now, what else do you do with wood?
Villagers: Build bridges with it!
Bedimere: But do we not also build bridges from stone; does wood float in water?
Villagers: Yes.
Bedimere: And what else floats in water?
King Arthur: (after more confused suggestions from the villagers) A duck!
Bedimere: Right! So, if she weighs the same as a duck, she'd float in water, and she must be made of wood, so.
Villagers: A witch! Burn her!

Personally I cant see the point in notices and have them turned off, now if you only join one or two channels and you dont like the notice sound turn the damn thing off, its not hard.

5 times in two hours isnt really spamming is it, 5 times in 2 minutes maybe, you have no need to be in a pug channel when you're playing a match somewhere else so leave it while you play.

Either way thread closed because I cba with the consistent whining about pretty much everything and nothing at the same time.

Also how the hell did Uzi get on admins favourites list, why wasnt I told about this :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.