Well done admins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cba? but you can be arsed to write all that?

Gazz, it would piss you off in the same situation, especially when you are trying to help people out. Ask sandy what kind of effect the notice had. The whole game warped for 1-2 seconds (for me anyway).

I know what the admins do and its fine if they wanna give their time. The least they could do however is be consistent. If they can deliver bans to some people but cba to their friends then something is seriously fucked up.

This ban is also for a pug you totally destroyed 2 days ago but noobing around like shooting your teammates from roof on siege and other stuff like that till everyone left the server before pug was over.
Your insult against Snuggs was quite racist as well:
22:21 < Torp> FUCKING GERMAN PRICK

I don't see Che insulting and flaming other ppl. All i saw being few hours online was 2 (two) notices he made. Don't even compare your self to him with your shit attitude against everyone.

P.S.
You posted in wrong forums!

Last edited:
Oh so germany is a race now?

Brajan I didnt mess the entire pug up. Mousen played his hand in that aswell, as did pete. But yet again, nice consistency. Its illegal to shoot sum1 off roof*, damnnnn need to get demos from all the times ppl done it to me then u ban them ok? :lol:

Brajan, I asked him not to spam it as I had a match and so did others. He still did it, hows this not the same kind of thing? He did it to offend me also, that reaction is sparked by that. Ask any1 in utapug how annoying the notice thing is? Go to logs and see their responses, then go and ban them ok?

Last edited:
I see your point Torpedo.

... You could aswell leave #utapug during a match though.

Disclaimer: i haven't read the thread, so dont insult me (aka l2read)

I've donated to this league which means I own all of your souls!

@ Torp

Opening irc takes like 2 seconds. If you leave it open for whatever reason during a match you're going to get lag, especially if someone takes advantage of it to make certain you lag. So close it while you're playing and only open it when you alt-tab out of UT to find new players. Leaving a program open which you know is going to adversely affect your play is just asking for trouble, so it's really your own fault. And pls don't say you had to leave it open - you didn't, just the same as no-one does. As I said: it takes 2 seconds to open the fkin thing. Jesus.

omgggggggggggggggggg I couldnt leave it, I am trying to find virusZ and yaku to help mod out, ffs why cant any of you understand this?

LOL!

Seriously this is beyond laughable James, wot the fuck are you on about. To be honest if ppl dont like the way the league is then dont play in it, u lot are lucky there are any admins at all, who give their free time and money to keep the league running.

At the end of the day you should all realise they dont have to adminstrate this place. This thread is a disgrace, i seriously doubt one notice from mIRC causes u any gaming issues relating to ping and as someone already said, just leave that channel before a match if it bothers you that much.

Ive no idea how the people who keep this site/forums/servers/IRC channels running tolerate some of you ppl because i certainly couldnt be arsed.

Honestly, you need to get some perspective and as for snugg's supposed "offence" i could think of a list of ppl who deserve a ban 10x more than he ever will.

word :thumb:

You cba? but you can be arsed to write all that?

Gazz, it would piss you off in the same situation, especially when you are trying to help people out. Ask sandy what kind of effect the notice had. The whole game warped for 1-2 seconds (for me anyway).

I know what the admins do and its fine if they wanna give their time. The least they could do however is be consistent. If they can deliver bans to some people but cba to their friends then something is seriously fucked up.

Show me some proof than anything coming from IRC would affect ur ping or the server, because theres no chance on this earth im believing it for one second at the moment :P

And even if it would piss me off, i certainly would not be posting about it in here and i wouldnt be speaking to snuggs like that. You should learn to recognise the good ppl in this league because far too often you surround urself with the fools and the dishonest, its tainting ur perception, imo.

Seems that Brajan has explained ur ban so i dont think inconsistency is an issue here :)

can't people actually read lol... this is getting more hilarious then it allready was...
Che was spamming /notice, so was Uzi later on...
Torp was getting banned for doing /notice multiple times. Che/Uzi didn't get banned, so he says 'Admins' have their own 'favours'.

@useless: So... You close irc when someone's about to reply to your question, 10 mins later when map is done you start irc again and don't see anyone willing to playing, whilst the player who wanted to play is just taking a piss, getting some drink or whatever. It's just stupid to close irc, always a handy, just simple alt+tab to get there, and alt+tab to get back...

He is a good person, I appreciate what he does for the community. He knew it annoyed people and he still did it. I dont care if you think it did or did not affect gameplay. It did, sandy can confirm this.

tbh che does it often and it pisses me off, i can tolerate notices every once in a while, but when some1 does it 2/3 times in a row it just pisses me off. Notices are nothing but a distraction - thats its entire purpose so once is enough. As for lagging in Ut when some1 notices > lol, maybe it distracted u, but i cant see how it would lag u at all, all it does a little beep+message no different to having IRC open really.

Lets sum this up, then maybe people can understand.

It isnt fair that certain people get favoured treatment because they are a "cool" or "good" guy or they happen to be friends of admin(s). One offence performed by 2 differing people should result in equal ban, or no ban at all.

It isnt fair that I ask che not to spam it, he should be fully aware that the thing annoys people when they arent playing UT nevermind in a map. I asked him not to and he still does it twice.

This results in fucking up a match at the critical map point as it warped me 1-2 seconds. This is only reason I flamed him like I did, and this isnt racist so stop trying to think of more ways to acknowledge my actions. In any other situation I wouldnt flame Che. I never have done and respect what he does for community, but when he does this on purpose, the respect vanishes.

I have never been banned for /notice but others have.

I think its totally unfair that I am trying to do a good deed for Mod, Pdm and the league by evening teams and helping out by offering to find their teammate. I inevitably get screwed over, I take out my frustration and unfairly get screwed again. Well now my respect is totally gone for all admins and I hope you are happy with your favouritism.

tbh che does it often and it pisses me off, i can tolerate notices every once in a while, but when some1 does it 2/3 times in a row it just pisses me off. Notices are nothing but a distraction - thats its entire purpose so once is enough. As for lagging in Ut when some1 notices > lol, maybe it distracted u, but i cant see how it would lag u at all, all it does a little beep+message no different to having IRC open really.
At least he has something to blame. I would just blame brajan though, its easier.

I'd like to share the following with this community: brajan cheats, he has three legs!

man.jpg

Last edited:
XB, it doesnt usually lag me. For some reason it did this time and I dont know why, Sandy said it affected his game also but not by much.

At least he has something to blame. I would just blame brajan though, its easier.

I'd like to share the following with this community: brajan cheats, he has three legs!

man.jpg

Omg i got busted! :(

OK, lets be childish :)

in 48 hours I return to IRC. I am gonna do /notice every 10mins to get a pug going. No problem, see you then guyz :D

Status
Not open for further replies.