Well done admins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torp

Hai
Dec 23, 2004
Milan, Italy
Awesome adminstration once again from this league.

Che constantly spams notice in utapug even though he KNOWS it pisses people off.

Doh has banned people for that before, but no way would che get a ban, why he is the admins sex toy, why would he get a ban omdzzzzzz.

He does his shitty /notice at the perfect time to fuck up stdas match. :thumb: lags me as im about to kill sum1, ends map gg 7-4, well done che. Brajan thinks this is a stupid excuse. HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING DO UR JOB AND STOP HAVING UR FAVOURITES. CHE DESERVES A BAN IF DOH BANS PPL FOR SAME THING. SINCE WHEN DO U GET BANNED FOR FLAMING?

Like I said before. This league = Run by morons, played by morons.

Last time I do Mod or any clan a favour by evening teams when I get this sort of reaction.

Yeah well you sorta need to stay in there as everyone is in there. Mod had trouble gettin their players so tryna find them is a must. Getting a ban for this is roflig. Seriously admins need to get a better hobby.

Ulv I remember reading the 1v1 DM thread and you moaning about DMers playing it and about WS off etc. Dont be a hypocrit. Stfu or make a normal reply, kkthx?

Ulv I remember reading the 1v1 DM thread and you moaning about DMers playing it and about WS off etc. Dont be a hypocrit. Stfu or make a normal reply, kkthx?

what?

edit: found the post, but in what way does it relate to this?
I still hate WS=false, but DM'ers playing DM? I might've complained 2 years ago, but I'm not now.
I prefer LMS anyways, cuz DM is all about powerup/mapcontrol

Last edited:
Unfortunately admins have always had their favourites and they will always continue to do so. Suprised myself when you told me people get banned for notices but others didnt, sadly, thats just typical of this establishment.

no it doesnt piss everyone off.....

it doesnt piss me off except if you really abuse it and make it beep more then once a minute for more then say 3 times in a row

if your dumb enough to idle in irc when a match is on you deserve to be disturbed

be a responsible person and get your team together BEFORE the match and when the match starts close everything, I think most people do that....

crying about it is pathetic

if you really need to have mirc on DURING a match then say what you gotta say and then leave the channel....... noob

:hangover:

Why the fuck an americans opinion on this is needed is beyond me. Go back to your Mcdonalds you stupid flid.

As for leaving IRC. READ WHAT I PUT. Mod didnt have their full team, I sat for them and searched for their 6th, last time I checked you needed irc for that. You fucking mong.

DOWN WITH ADMINS!!!!11!!8!!!!

BAN BRAJAN AND PROTOCOL AND FU2 AND METEOR. THAT WILL SOLVE ALL LEAGUE'S PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!

Seriously, what html said. About half the time I see you on Torp I see you only in #utapug (granted, I don't hang out there much past couple weeks) and no other channels. Why idle there if ur not gonna pug? Why go there during a match when you know there's a good chance you're gonna have a people saying your name or slapping you for a pug, possibly causing a notice depending on your IRC configs, or... god forbid, giving a /notice in the channel to get ppl to pug. Don't know why you'd be on IRC or a well-populated channel during a match since that just takes up bandwidth and system resources which is st00pid.

html said:
crying about it is pathetic

torp
bet ur ban 4 notice didn´t have anything to do with a pug....

and i didn´t spam the f00king thing like others
i asked every 30 minutes 4 a pug...so what´s the prob?
notice is necessary in pug channel ...to get pugs running

we would have 50% less pugs without notice

anyways...u play 1 pug in 2 weeks?
if u don´t want to get nerved by it...leave the fucking channel
or deactivate ur stupid sounds
and don´t come up with stupid excuses u need to be there to get peeps 4 a mtach or something else
give them ur damn msn or icq...and stop forcing others to play by ur rules

grow up...and think about ur acting!

I think torp is "crying" since he got banned while others don't, but then again I could be wrong

OK just for you smantie.

1) LEARN TO READ
2) I was on irc to help to find mods 6th player as I was sitting for pdm.
3) Utapug isnt just for pug, everyone goes in there whether it be for pug or not. Its on peoples /join
4) My main problem is people have been banned for using it. But certain people get away with it. Consistency in admin ftw

Omg, why cant people read?????????????

I was helping THE OTHER TEAM

I needed IRC for that. I arent friends with VirusZ or Yaku why the fuck wud I have them on my msn?

I told you before match started not to spam it as people had matches. You proceeded to do it twice.

I've pugged a damn site more than you have in the past month.

I shouldnt have to tweak my settings to avoid something which certain ppl get banned for and certain dont. There should be one rule for all.

Edit: Plus I never got the ban. I remember Loco getting a ban because of it. If you need to spam the notive 5 times in 2 hours and no one pugs, get the hint already.

Last edited:
LOL!

Seriously this is beyond laughable James, wot the fuck are you on about. To be honest if ppl dont like the way the league is then dont play in it, u lot are lucky there are any admins at all, who give their free time and money to keep the league running.

At the end of the day you should all realise they dont have to adminstrate this place. This thread is a disgrace, i seriously doubt one notice from mIRC causes u any gaming issues relating to ping and as someone already said, just leave that channel before a match if it bothers you that much.

Ive no idea how the people who keep this site/forums/servers/IRC channels running tolerate some of you ppl because i certainly couldnt be arsed.

Honestly, you need to get some perspective and as for snugg's supposed "offence" i could think of a list of ppl who deserve a ban 10x more than he ever will.

Status
Not open for further replies.