Some pathetic UTA mbers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by JoFANG
btw2, lol @ cece (AKA forum cop #2) ;)

huh?
Most of us arent "making up" these numbers. we just post what we heard in news etc.

And if freedom means freedom of behaving like a prick in a serious thread to you - So be it.

soo...im 1 of those pathetic UTA membz u say?

freedom is whatever joo want it to be m8, and its not seldom u appear at the end of long threads and make a "note" ab diciplin ;)

take it fs!

untill next time ill b searching for our cl....
maybe he's over there? -------> :sofa:

FFS u didnt even read all the post under thid topic did u? -][SoD][- JoFANG -][SoD][- BadBoy Gen76 ????

It's not about the number of people that got killed! But about the respect u give them! ppl arent talking rubbish here, ffs. The only ones that do r u! trying to be smart with correcting peolple and making jokes....

ppl here try to talk about there feelings and there prospective on this matter. If u read it all, u might learn something from it...... like I did already.

for jokes and other types of humor there are many other forums and threads were u can express yourself.

Gandhi was right :"An eye for an eye only leaves the whole world blind."

Doglike has a important piont here:

"of those that put blind trust in the media, and believe you me, waaay too many people do...

Which brings me to the end of this lil' rant: Never trust the medias, never ffs, accept what they tell you for what it is:

What they want you to know!"

Always make a selection from the information u get >> check the sources and always try to hear the story from both sides! don't let them indoctrinate u!

-][SoD][- JoFANG if guessing the numbers of casualties makes u sick >>> well then u missed the whole piont! there are 2 many anyway! If u really havent got a intersting view to share about this tragedy then please leave these threads!

CeCe / ALmighty stop pissing us off!
I think even the topic of the thread isnt serious, think about it!

:wave: Almighty:

this topic is not about the dead ppl in NY or whereever, it is about "some pathetic UTA members", you're all in the wrong thread ffs! (and actually you are pathetic for not being able to read the topic)

Last edited:
Originally posted by D-Almighty
FFS u didnt even read all the post under thid topic did u? -][SoD][- JoFANG -][SoD][- BadBoy Gen76 ????

It's not about the number of people that got killed! But about the respect u give them! ppl arent talking rubbish here, ffs. The only ones that do r u! trying to be smart with correcting peolple and making jokes....
:stupid:

he also wrote:
-][SoD][- JoFANG if guessing the numbers of casualties makes u sick >>> well then u missed the whole piont! there are 2 many anyway! If u really havent got a intersting view to share about this tragedy then please leave these threads!

soo... i missed the whole point!?
ok! ill give u an interesting point of wiev.

w all respect to the victims in this terrible tragedy :(:(:( i'd like to ask you all, what r the motives of the terrorist actions in this?
and do you think whoever did it was doing so without any reasons at all? seriously i want to know what u think? and go read of what im talking about in Purity's post here ....plz let mr "im the D Almighty righteous dude" answer first - without quoting others.

May ALL innocent murdered ppl throughout history rest in peace...amen.

you must have a bug in your brain, i cant see another way to be as stupid as you are.
So i dont call u stupid, i call the bug stupid.
There's no other way to explain that u didnt get what i just wrote.
FFS you are stupid like a piece of shit.

Sorry thats not what i usually do, but CeCe really stinks.

For all those lamerbrains out there again:

The topic of this thread is "some pathetic UTA members", theres no reason for being special serious in this thread, if u want to post about the terroroist attack, plz do it in these threads:

http://utassault.monsterkill.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8156
http://utassault.monsterkill.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8162

i repeat, this topic is NOT about terrorist attack and this sad stuff, its about "pathetic UTA members" like CeCe.

hope u all got it now!

shut the fuck up and stop flameing eachother you have all taken what was a serious thread about these events and turned it into a flame war so have some respect and shut it fs.

your both proveing to be pathetic uta members at the moment .

:lol: opti still didnt get it!

ok, one more time for u m8: ;)

this thread has never been about the things that happened in the US (@least it has not been supposed to be)

plz let him understand now.....:rolleyes:

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.