Some pathetic UTA mbers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WKD

mIRC slappa :(
Jun 10, 2001
I'd just like to stress my point that there some very supid and pathetic people in these forums. People makin stupid commetns such as nukes, planes in2 Laden etc... ohh and stupid sigs that shoul not be allowed at all and summin shud be done about these people.I aint mentioning any names, as you know who you are and should be able 2 control ur own thoughts or emotions.

whoever started this thread ffs think about what u say, we all should do that!
when i said i want a-bombs and stuff i just heard it and didnt realize what happened, i have never been so angry, coz i hate ppl killing other ppl, especially if its so senseless like this thing.
but more i hate ppl laughing about this, that the sickest damn thing ive seen....
so when i said this i was angry, thats WHY i said it and dont call me stupid or pathetic ffs, ppl that do something like that are stupid and pathetic!
and if u still think i am one of the stupid members in this forum, then u r too!

so letz all watch our words better.......

cya

someone always looks to blame someone else , i just hope that what happens will be the right decision for america and the world

You don't really seem to know what you want Badboy...

You say that you hate ppl killing other ppl but then suggest a-boms and stuff...

You tell us to think about what we're saying but then you make stupid suggestions like these right after you just heard it,obviously without knowing the facts...

Try to think twice before clicking that submit reply button...

you better read the posts twice, i just said that i said this because i was angry -> it was a fault

ppl killing other ppl like this just deserve the death, do u agree there?

they just have to find the ones that did it

An eye for an eye?

No I don't agree that this is right,altho it will most likely happen if they find the ones who are responsible

man those terrorists killed 50,000! (thats what i heard on tv, correct me if its wrong)

i dont like "eye for an eye" either, but in this situation i think different

Last edited:
Originally posted by WKD
I aint mentioning any names, as you know who you are and should be able 2 control ur own thoughts or emotions.

I'd like to say that someone who writes as incoherent as this shouldn't talk about control of thoughts and emotions.

and for the rest of you selfrighteous smug bastards (in the other thread too) look up "gallows humour" or "black humour" in an encyclopedia.

We all deal with life in different ways.

50000 is way 2 much fortunately, in news they said 300-800 in the pentagon and about 1000 in the trade center + 330 firefighters and 80 policemen.
:( All in all...way 2 much:(

hmm...300-800 in pentagon, a "few hundred" in planes, and in NY, approx. 1000 casualties per building is the latest in BBCworld... My soul is crying for this poor planet earth, all the devastation is surely not over; someones bound to get someone for this..
...and palestinians are dancing in the streets. I've felt anger before in my life in some situations, but that scene makes a pure hate rise in me. I think I will choose to make any palestinian's life more uncomfortable and difficult in the rest of my life, in every opportunity I have, obeying the law.

I hate them now.

I Know it's wrong; I know that I should forgive, but I simply can't.

Not now. Atleast.

The nuke comments were just overeactive childish comments, didnt give em much attention cos its not gonna happen....didnt really bother me..

BUT...an eye for an eye?...oh hell yes.

The scenes of ppl dancing in the street, celebrating angered me i admit but...these ppl didnt pilot the planes, these ppl didnt plan the attack, these ppl didnt have the financial might to pull this off.....yes they are wrong but imo they are not problem (look up brainwashed) and they do not deserved to be "nuked" as some have said. Thats just a silly kneejerk reaction.

i DO however think that when the perpetrators of this attack are found (and with the might of the free world now up and soon to be bearing down on the country that is hiding them they WILL be found) then i think these persons or person should be killed. they DESERVE to die....and belive me there are not a lot of ppl in this world in our history that i think have deserved to die (hitler, polpot etc) but these DO.....they are far too fanatical and dangerous to exist any longer on our planet. rip the heart out of the menace right now....kill the heart, destroy the body.

fair enuff for that reaction, altho i see it differently

man those terrorists killed 50,000! (thats what i heard on tv, correct me if its wrong)

i dont like "eye for an eye" either, but in this situation i think different

Id say its more like 5-10,000 that died (hopefully less but realistically, and looking at the pictures of the numbers of people leaping out of the windows im gonna say its a lot more than 1000 in those towers :()

Anyways.... what youre saying is that a huge number of people should pay for what say... 30 people planned and carried out.... thats what i take it as.... what i do think is that the nations that offer the terrorists sanction from the authorities should be punished.

I think ive posted enuff on this for now anyways. :(

50,000 lol things get exaggerated VERY fast

Here are latest facts from NY News Stations:

Thousands killed in towers (1-3 thousaud roughly)
280 sth on the planes
200+ Firefighters
100+Police and EMS

:( :( :(

hiya Light :wave:

Good to see you still got your good sence :) did I say that?:eek:

Waaayyyy to much :(

Last edited:
Kneejerk Moral Superiority! Kneejerk Moral Superiority!
Get it while it's hot!

Fucks sake, one of the more evil media witchhunt things I've seen in my life was broadcasting those pictures of the palestinians...

It's not like people are thinking rationally about this. It's not like western cushy-lifed Joe Average has a fucking clue about how life is for these people.

Yes it's a tragedy, yes we need to find out what really happened and work to prevent it in the future, but you know what?

You're not helping by spewing rage in all directions. Not a single bit. Fer crissakes, there's been muslims and arab looking people beaten up on the street and having their homes smashed for sharing religion and skin color with a suspected terrorist and people think it's justified.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

Yeah, Yeah flame me to bits, I can take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.