Some pathetic UTA mbers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rather u might consider Baader-Meinhof and similar european terrorist groups - we didnt talk about all christians as terrorists, nor did we kick the shit outta everybody who looked european ;)

Read about a cab driver in southern sweden who was arabic and last nite got beaten up by a swede with the argument "how could u #%$# arabics do what u did to New York!) :(

Read about a cab driver in southern sweden who was arabic and last nite got beaten up by a swede with the argument "how could u #%$# arabics do what u did to New York!)

what's your point? this happends in all countries and r nothing but minor events by sigle persons who lost their mind. :(

btw, i bet this dude had other "problems" and personal reasons for the beating then the WTC incident in NY, he just let this be an excuse to his actions. suxx really! but thats 1 dude out of 9 millions

yeah

btw sorry for 50.000 dead information, but thats what german tv said :(
the first information is always crap, i should have known that....
its too many dead ppl anyway :mad:

german tv said that 50.000 people are working there...

as far as I can remember they didnt speak of 50.000 casualties.

But you're right... way too many :(

@jofang: didnt u read the 1st paragraph in my post? If u did and din't understand it I will clearify it for you.

We have had quite a few terrorist groups(Brigade Rosso, Bader Meinhof, IRA, ETA etc) in Europe. We have always called them by their name since of course we cant call them "european terrorists", "Western terrorists" or "Christan terrorists" since that is not specific enough and points to all of us.

But when the terrorists happen to be from the far east, beeing muslims or belive in Islam that is just what the press and many others do. U can see headlines in the news"Muslim Terrorists attack ...." . This spark/give nutrition to attacks on poor innocent ppl who happen to have another religous belife of a different apperence then we do.

Lots of ppl(myself included) are very angry about this but attacking innocent ppl only make things worse.

Best thing to come of this would be if many muslim countries would help with finding those responsible for this and thus decrease the mistrust caused by religious and cultural differences.

yep towanda! i roger the connetction there :P but groups like the IRA has names on their organisation that ppl get familiar w but if they had been anonymus (?) ppl might call them irish or european terrorists anyway....(<--just an example)

give those f00krz a good name instead of pelestinian-, muslim- or whatever- terrorists and things like that won't happend...or?

of course i agree completely w the fact that attacking innocent folks for those terrorist acts, only make things worse!

im :mad:

but

:sofa: <----- still rox!

...they do have names, hammas, peoples front of palestina, etc, etc, etc, thing is, the midlle easterns are the "bad boys" and it's in the medias interrest, sadly, to have a clear group of black hats, so it's turned and twisted thru the "all for a sale" department, and what you read in your headlines, and see on your DozeBox, is: "Muslim Terroists"

This way, the story writes themself, you can tell right from wrong, etc, etc, etc, evrything for a sale, including the ignorasation and apathetisation(are those even a words? and how the fuck to spell 'em...???) of those that put blind trust in the media, and believe you me, waaay too many people do...

Which brings me to the end of this lil' rant: Never trust the medias, never ffs, accept what they tell you for what it is:

What they want you to know!

Objectivity is a utopia, there's only varying degrees of subjectivity...

Rant over, go back to ur TV :D

"An eye for an eye only leaves the whole world blind."

"Mahatma" Gandhi

i would also suggest to some people that they take some time to find out the who, what, when and most importantly WHY middle eastern geopolitics have turn out the way they have before shouting kill.

Last edited:
Yep, don't forget all newsagencies want viewers, readers, listeners etc

Don't just buy whatever the news say, u got a brain, use it :P

BTW: Usama bin Ladin:s group is supposed to be named al-Qaida whatever that means.

He did it before and he'll do it again... :rolleyes

thx for "cheering us up" with another useless joke in this very serious thread, BadBoy...

Grow up,fs

*shaking his head*

[wow... changed his post and made another silly comment... I'm impressed]

Last edited:
what r u talkin about?
[wow, he changed his post to blame me for f00king up this thread]

Last edited:
news reports in norway now says that aprox. 10k were killed in Pentagon, WTC, planes .. and ppl got killed when WTC collapsed .. aprox. 10k ppl were in a shopping mall under WTC :( :(
so in summary .. aprox 20k dead :(

The eye for an eye stuff is misleading. It will be hard to hurt the people who did this. Most are dead anyway. But... if it can be stopped from happening again that's good enough for me. If the US and NATO can hurt people who ARE terrorists or who offer them sanctuary in their countries (Gaddaffi, Saddam, the Taleban to name just a few) I for one will not shed tears. If blood spilt now prevents innocent people from dying later that's good enough for me. And anyway, even though revenge is not a noble sentiment, it still feels damn good.

Expressing your outrage over this nasty bizz is 1 thing, but the crap thats been posted the last days makes me puke.

Someone make me a mod and ill clean this forum up fs:shout:

hmmm...i belive this is a thread ab "Some pathetic UTA members" and the terror incident is discussed in several others :rolleyes:

btw, i guess we can tell jokes or write whatever here, its a free forum and if u dont like it - sue me! :shout:

btw2, lol @ cece (AKA forum cop #2) ;)

eeh? ....and something else

it makes me sick u guys goes on making up numbers of casualties :x ....at least wait for the final (correct) number if u must go scream ab it?

R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.