New Maps

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i think Lost Temple has great potential , but needs to be tested first.

Dungeons is good, but if the version is added with door closing at bottom , it's impossible to defend , other version is fine.

please don't add saqqaura , i really can't see how this is a good map any half decent clan/random team can easily fully defend this map every time

edit: tydium is quite good except that start part with stupid stairs might aswell delete all that and just spawn near the weapons outside then dont have objective near rock halfway to cave key

Last edited:
the cannonball skip is not likely to be assaulted as you can better take te underground. (gives you way more advantage in the map) it's actually there that people can launch when they have the cave-door key and def is defending the cavedoors pretty well.

You can always put 2 snipers in the middle castle and there will be no attacker in without being seen when trying to get underground. (it's a bit like snipernest in ballistic, quite hard to get) Also popular maps like bridge and siege are somthimes completed with skipping all other obj xcept final (for bridge final assault and explosives)

The obj halfway too the rock was added so that attackers get there new spawn (outside near the weapons) however i think it's flawed. You have to run over the rock to trigger it which is a bit odd. I could change that in either a time based new spawn (like submarinebase) or with all teamtriggers attached to the fortstandard so that you can't pass by without triggering the new spawn.

I could also add a door at the roof of the cave which opens when cave door key is taken or time based (3 minutes or so after map start) so attack has another way to conquer the map as they are stuck at the first obj.

Only thing is that i need the map where the brushes are still in (ued) as the last version doesn't have them. It's not doable to rebuild the map. I think weirdo has the right version.

Last edited:
didn't see this thread before :o

Dunno why anyone would complain about Golgotha][. It's a completely assaultable map both low and via launches, and it's a completely defendable map as well if you know how to defend. If you take an hour to practice the map it's not hard at all. I can defend against every launch except 2 after lifts and break them all up before they happen and if you stick a shock camper at temple it's unlikely that they get temple via launch and if they do they don't get the final as well. Golg2 has some of the most potential of any map.

Tydium is a good map too, just fix the bypass of objectives imo. Kil the underground switch because it isn't fair to bypass 1/2 the map (1 objective is ok) but other than that it's a good map.

Saqqarra is unassaultable against anyone who can frag (just the final part, needs to be fixed for real)

Snowdunes has another unassaultable final, and the energy cells are very difficult if there's a sniper watching launchers.

Coldersteel will be a great map once the end is finished, I think it should be considered for league.

and add AsthenoSE... I don't see a need to take maps out though... just add more in

Smant I 100% disagree with you on Saqqara.

Pug last night.... Teams were:

Wish, Torp, Inspire, BlackNinja, Imp, Ulv --- vs --- ClouD, XBomb, Dragoonz, TuT, Petez, Salva

Clouds team attacked fist successfully in 6 minutes

My team attacked even faster in 3 Minutes.

Dont talk nonsense, there are plenty of fraggers on both teams.

well Saqqara is being fixed anyways iirc. Not caved in anymore at the end I think.

Smant I 100% disagree with you on Saqqara.

Pug last night.... Teams were:

Wish, Torp, Inspire, BlackNinja, Imp, Ulv --- vs --- ClouD, XBomb, Dragoonz, TuT, Petez, Salva

Clouds team attacked fist successfully in 6 minutes

My team attacked even faster in 3 Minutes.

Dont talk nonsense, there are plenty of fraggers on both teams.

Yeah but let's be honest, Petez doesn't even know that map! :o

I have yet to play it where defense isn't sitting there at the back killing everyone for 8 minutes or more.