my own thread (part 2)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ok guys i've got a bit of a hangover but i'll post today's lame thing anyway it starts with

I

guessed what it is?

Idiots!

they come in various forms really and the world is full of them fs, there are even some of them on these forums, i won't tell names though *cough*sneez*cough*

anyway i found a cool site with a little game for u guys, i bet it will keep you busy for hours:

click

xb7 said:
ok on to G

and today's lame thing is a person!

gazzz!

he's teh l4m3r! and that's true

now look what i found when i searched for gazzz on google:

20_370.gif

:lol:

I look lovely ;)

omg... my head...
i know perfectly well what today's lame thing is... i don't have to think about it for a second... infact thinking hurts right nowww...
J

yes Jack Daniels is bad very bad indeed... atleast in huge amounts and mixed with it's m8 vodka and various other things... on the other hand u can happen to wake up in the bed of a nice girl, but that's another story

oh jack daniels you bastard!

3001m.jpg

hmmm now that i think of it jack daniels isn't lame really but it's too late i already wrote it yesterday

now it's time for something copletely different: K

ok i will cheat a bit on this todays word is (1337) Kids!
now don't say 1337 kids doesn't start with a k but there's no 1 in the alphabet is there? :P

anyway recently i have been playing on some ictf server and i encountered one of that kind again, tbh at this rate they don't really annoy me anymore they can be funny at times

however one might think that all the people that play this game might eventually have grown up by now considering how old this game is

anyway i found some article about 1337 kids:

http://www.retardedpirate.com/rants/internet.html

Reactions: sobo
aaawwww well its not like u cant still read it huh? and i have only reached k yet, still plenty to go

gah i'm in a really bad mood today and tbh i'm not surprised that today's letter is L

u're asking what it stands for? well i can tell you, it stands for

Love

and it sucks.

love%20sucks.jpg