my own thread (part 2)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

xb7

We want... A SHRUBBERY!
Jun 8, 2001
Hamburg
well some of you may remember part one
for those who don't i'll explain it again
i made a thread where everyday i posted something about things i consider being cool. i did it in an alphabatical order starting with a like alcohol and ending with z like zelda

that thread got kinda big and i enjoyed making it and it seems some people liked reading it and they wanted me to do it again ;)

well i think now, half a year after part 1, the world is ready for the next part!

this time it won't be about cool things tho! no this time it's different, i'll post the things that are lame and that i hate, of course alphabetically :stompa:

we're starting with A

what can it be?

APPLE!

mind you i'm not talking about the fruit, no i'm talking bout macs. well to be honest i'm not sure why i despise them but you just have to agree, apples are clearly lame!

macsuck.gif

next day, next letter

how about B

first i thought i'd pretend to be politically interrested and say Bush, but no! i found someone worse!

Britney!

britney3.jpg

good she stopped singing and married that bloke

what have we got here? it's a C

well ladys and gentlemen i present u world's lamest football team after real:

Chelsea!

they're just lame face it. i mean, hey a russian bought them wtf

oh and as for the picture below, don't click it if u have a weak stomach and don't ask me what it has to do with chelsea it just
appeared when i typed chelsea into the picture search function of google

Chelsea.jpg

Reactions: brajan
ok it is time again isn't it?

seems my thread has drawn attention again, even the old one was digged up tsts, let it rest in piece and take a look at

D

Dentist

call me a pussy but i just have to scream everytime i come close to one, all those nasty sounds, the shrieking mashines that dig holes into your precious teeth, the screams of agony and pain from other patients while u wait for your turn :eek:
every other doctor is fine, u wanna operate me and take my liver out? fine. but don't come near me with that fucking huge drill!

a%20the%20dentist%20cover.jpg

xb7 said:
ok it is time again isn't it?

seems my thread has drawn attention again, even the old one was digged up tsts, let it rest in piece and take a look at

D

Dentist

call me a pussy but i just have to scream everytime i come close to one, all those nasty sounds, the shrieking mashines that dig holes into your precious teeth, the screams of agony and pain from other patients while u wait for your turn :eek:
every other doctor is fine, u wanna operate me and take my liver out? fine. but don't come near me with that fucking huge drill!

a%20the%20dentist%20cover.jpg
iv seen both films, and they both are well wank.

i'm a bit late today

anyway here comes E

it stands for

English Breakfast

yes indeed u brits don't have a bit of a clue what good food is and i'll just take the typical english breakfast as an example, so much fat and uuuuerrrrr

yeh i know zombie and the other gingerheads will prolly disagree but i don't give a fuck :P

breakfast.jpg

xb7 said:
yes indeed u brits don't have a bit of a clue what good food is and i'll just take the typical english breakfast as an example, so much fat and uuuuerrrrr

totally agree :nod:!