my own thread (part 2)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

on to the next letter

W

on to the worst film ever

Waterworld!

1372-3-large.jpg

i bet gazzz liked it

Reactions: HUEY
Erm, actually i thought it was ok, not amazing but still ok... :lol:

:D

btw i bet gere and the girls sound funny with a german accent :lol:

Last edited:
we're coming to the X

tbh i had to think about this quite some time, i had an idea right away but i thought it's too obvious so i tryed to think of other things

however there aren't that many words that start with x and most of them don't even suck so i came back to what i was thinking of first

Xylophone!

i always had to play that goddamn thing on music lessons at school and i hated it, i would rather have played the bongos or something but there were only like 2 of them and they were gone in no time so the rest of the class had to play xylophone

yes i had a really hard childhood :(

Xylophone_jpg.jpg

this is my second last post in this thread :(

Y

Yoga!

well i just don't understand it. it's unnatural and it's painfull. a girlfriend once dragged me to a yoga class and they wanted me to put my legs behind my head and other horrible stuff and tbh those people seemed to enjoy the agony caused by it
of course i never went there again
and the girlfriend is now an ex-girlfriend

Drehsitz047.jpg

(ok yoga wasn't the only reason why she's an ex now, tbh it had some advantages but i wont go into further detail here...)

ladys and gentlemen we've come to the end of this thread i hope you enjoyed it as much as i did :P

Z is dead baby Zed is dead

yap i'm reffering to the gay cop in pulp fiction, he truly sucks... cock :gay:
i think everything that happened in that movie involving him in some way belonged to the funnyest parts ;)

and here's his chopper:

24.jpg

i wanted to but i dont know anything, are u already in a leage? one of u gave me a list of servers wher u're supposed to hang around but i've never seen u

xb7 said:
so here we are again

today's word starts with F

it's

Fisherman's Friend

well i'm not sure as to how well this stuff is know in the rest of europe but i think most of u should know it, fisherman's friend are mint errr candys

well once again u can call me a pussy but i think these things are really nasty and far to strong to taste good
they had a slogan here in germany once: "if they're too strong then you're too weak!"

ok i'm far too weak then pfffff

photo_fishermans.jpg

"Strongest there is"